• Yami Yugi
    • Seto Kaiba
    • Zane Truesdale
    • Yami Marik
    • Jaden

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You used the dub logo *cries* that is the most evil thing you can do when you have a subbie/raw fan in the club. Dude I would have done the banner if you'd just posted in my shop.

I'm sorry, but there are way too many people on here who don't even know Yugioh is Japanese....It's way more recognizable, plus it isn't as bad as everything else 4Kids did to it...

If you didnt see what my favorite card it is Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon. Also if you guys didnt read im having a club only card contest this sunday and the contest is over any Yu-Gi-Oh series' date=' that mean Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, and Yu-Gi-Oh R if there is any series i mist PLZ tell me.

[/quote']

I don't get what you mean by "over any Yu Gi Oh series. Could you please explain?

Its just as if he really is about to summon the dragon just added for affect really. Well I don't care much for what 4Kids do as I don't put up with their rubbish, that does mean I most likely won't use the banner unless you do something like a fanbar.

I'll be active when my timezone lets me. (BST (GMT+1) currrently)

To what? Six Samurai are like mega older, very popular still not like DAD and the Synchros. I'm still waiting to see 5Ds 17 even though I knew the result, I mainly wanna see it for the preview for 18 Ruka's duel =D

Sample Questions that everyone got wrong

1 - Why was Judai late to his entrance exam? (1)

2- How many duel wins in a row did Kenzan have until Judai defeated him? (55)

3 - How many cards were discarded for Power Wall on its first play? (89)

4- What did Asuka get Judai with in 81?

5- What does 'Sora' and 'Ten' mean? (47)

6- Name two things Jim and Pegasus share in common?

7- According to the Official Site where is the North School located? (Info was removed from TVTokyo's site soon after posting)

8 - Which 2 characters got black eyes and how did they get them? (12, 15 and 77)

I might try more simple ones, but you can try these ones if you want. Have fun guys.

(number) dictates episodes if applicable

Archived