• Zane Truesdale
    • Yami Marik
    • Jaden

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yugioh: The Diamond Dimension

how's that?

i feel if we're going to chose people we should be the people we chose. we need someone to write an outline.

on a note: GHawk XIII i won't be here for a week. going to my relatives house. they have no internet.

King JACK Atlus, the Kaiba of 5Ds (my friend would lol at me for that), the big shot who beat Yusei took his Stardust Dragon and his first D-Wheel and got out of Satellite, meaning Yusei had to spend another 2 years building his current red D-Wheel. One of the 5 signers his birth mark is the Dragon's wings.

Want any character info feel free to ask me.

97Enzog -> Don't Spam.

I don't duel so I don't really have a favourite card.

King JACK Atlus' date=' the Kaiba of 5Ds (my friend would lol at me for that), the big shot who beat Yusei took his Stardust Dragon and his first D-Wheel and got out of Satellite, meaning Yusei had to spend another 2 years building his current red D-Wheel. One of the 5 signers his birth mark is the Dragon's wings.

[/quote']

Thus proving Yusei isn't a 'big shot I win every duel' kinda person. I hate people like that, about as much as I hate overpowered characters (which include most of the cast of Bleach and DBZ)

If you didnt see what my favorite card it is Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon. Also if you guys didnt read im having a club only card contest this sunday and the contest is over any Yu-Gi-Oh series, that mean Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, and Yu-Gi-Oh R if there is any series i mist PLZ tell me.

Archived