• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's talking about LittleKuriboh.

Indeed I do;

cake for you.

Yay' date=' cake!

[/quote']

You'll have to agree though, that if Billany worked as a VA for 5D's, he could probably do 50% of the voices on his own, cutting down the costs for the total VA's, and allowing 4Kids to concentrate more on the scripts.

In the words of a very wise man, it could only be more awesome if it had t*ts and was on fire.

Indeed I do;

cake for you.

Yay' date=' cake!

[/quote']

You'll have to agree though, that if Billany worked as a VA for 5D's, he could probably do 50% of the voices on his own, cutting down the costs for the total VA's, and allowing 4Kids to concentrate more on the scripts.

In the words of a very wise man, it could only be more awesome if it had t*ts and was on fire.

Why let 4Kids handle the script? I'm sure Martin could do the script also, it just has to be serious.

But It Sucks Their Skipping Season 4 Of Gx

Why the hell they doing that?

But they had yet to do Season 5 of the Original when they started GX' date=' so can't they what they did last time?

EDIT: The guy who voiced Raphael is going to be Yusei. Seriously.

[/quote']

you're joking,right?

Nope, just read the spoiler. It's another Raphael.

Oh My God!!!! I Taught You Ment From Regular Yugioh!! Thats Awesome!!!

Wait, what!?

But they had yet to do Season 5 of the Original when they started GX' date=' so can't they what they did last time?

[/quote']

you're joking,right?

Oh. I think I know the guy you're talking about. He did Tristan in original Yu-gi-oh and Brandon from Winx Club, right?

[/quote']

you're joking,right?

Oh. I think I know the guy you're talking about. He did Tristan in original Yu-gi-oh and Brandon from Winx Club, right?

Yes he did. He also voice Portgas D. Ace in One Piece, so hopefully he'll do that voice.

[/quote']

you're joking,right?

Yes he did. He also voice Portgas D. Ace in One Piece, so hopefully he'll do that voice.

That'll be cool.

Indeed I do;

cake for you.

Oh' date=' that guy. Yeah, he should be the Yusei!

Anyhow, I'll just continue watching the subbed episodes, so I don't really care.

[spoiler=Also...']The cake is a lie :o

Indeed I do;

cake for you.

Oh' date=' that guy. Yeah, he should be the Yusei!

Anyhow, I'll just continue watching the subbed episodes, so I don't really care.

[spoiler=Also...']The cake is a lie :o

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

But yeah, everyone is gonna have to deal with Raphael from TMNT and Ace from One Piece as Yusei.

Archived