US 5-Ds

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or you could do as others have been smart enough to do just watch it RAW OR SUBBED.....quit moaning about VAs when you're not physical forced to listen to them.

As I said I do that already :p....

Screw 4Kids I speak Japanese!

You get 100 cool points for that.

You don't need to be Japanese (or speak Japanese) to watch it raw all you need is a fansite that has a big forum that has a dedicated topic for the episode with people who know the episode, works for 5Ds with me. Heck sometimes you can just sense what is going on or what was said based on character reaction.

Once again, Blood Rose is right. Someone needs to shut down all these 5D topics and make 1 official topic...and pin it to cut down on duplication. The thread would only need 1 post and this would be it...

Things you need to know about 5D:

1. If you watch it dubbed you get what you deserve.

2. Yes it has duels and motorcycles...we're not talking about Akira here...we're talking about a Yu-Gi-Oh series so stop expecting awesome.

3. 4kids is doing the dub...See point 1.

And that's about it. ;)

Or you could do as others have been smart enough to do just watch it RAW OR SUBBED.....quit moaning about VAs when you're not physical forced to listen to them.

As I said I do that already :p....

Screw 4Kids I speak Japanese!

I truely hate you.

If he does the Ace voice it won't be so bad. Looks like we have to what and hear.

Once again' date=' Blood Rose is right. Someone needs to shut down all these 5D topics and make 1 official topic...and pin it to cut down on duplication. The thread would only need 1 post and this would be it...

Things you need to know about 5D:

1. If you watch it dubbed you get what you deserve.

2. Yes it has duels and motorcycles...we're not talking about [i']Akira[/i] here...we're talking about a Yu-Gi-Oh series so stop expecting awesome.

3. 4kids is doing the dub...See point 1.

And that's about it. ;)

Good idea. Also, do you happen to know where there are dubbed videos of 5D's?

on you youtube it goes up to ep 16 (subbed)

Is that when we meet the girl with the Psychic monsters?

No' date=' Yes, and No again.

No #1: We meet her in episode 14.

Yes: 16 is when she Duels.

No #2: Should you have seen said Duel or even Episode 14, you would know she uses Plants.

[/quote']

I'll check it out. Thanks man. Wondering when we would see her.

Archived