how to win any duel

Gist

see the first thing you do is get a hand consisting of 5 cards

then you play some cards in face up and face down/ face down horizontal positions. then you get some monster type cards and play them, attack, opponent loses life points, and repeat until you win.

in other words, you draw, set, play,(destroy their monster with something else like FISSURE!), attack, kill their life points

thats just a myth' date=' exodia doesn't exist. its like santa claus or the pope.

[/quote']

Exodia exists, believe it or not, I have all the cards for him. And this way you posted to win is basically how you play with the rules. You couldve said something like "First, you lay final countdown, put a whole bunch of monsters in defense position. And BAM! you won"

thats just a myth' date=' exodia doesn't exist. its like santa claus or the pope.

[/quote']

Exodia exists, believe it or not, I have all the cards for him. And this way you posted to win is basically how you play with the rules. You couldve said something like "First, you lay final countdown, put a whole bunch of monsters in defense position. And BAM! you won"

I believe the sarcasm has been overlooked by loopy...

[/quote']

I believe the sarcasm has been overlooked by loopy...

I concur.

you can also just steal your opponents cards:lol:

However, spanking is funner and can be mildly arousing under certain pretenses.

You can also win a duel Via rigg your deck and put the 5 destiny board pieces on top, set Destiny board, flip next standby phase and WIN :)

• 1 month later...

Archived