Maiden of Loneliness - a lonely girl with a powerful effect

Hello everyone. I have another card for you to rate/hate/comment. I was looking through my image folder and the image on this card jumped out at me. While looking at the image closely, a card effect came to me. This card is the end result of what I got from looking at that image. Without further ado:

57819sx0.jpg

CARD TEXT

When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all other face-up monsters on your field. Increase the ATK of this card by 400 for each monster destroyed by this card's effect. You cannot Normal Summon any monsters while this card is face-up on the field. When this card is destroyed by battle, destroy the monster that destroyed this card at the end of the Damage Step.

Lemme know whatcha think. :D

Guest JoshIcy

Hmm' date=' interesting. Sound kinda balanced, may be a little OP, but now that I think about it I dont think it would because you can't normal summon with it on your field. Very nice pic by the way! 8.7/10

[/quote']

Dude.. You killing off all your monsters for a creature with +400 for each gone. Then you cant Normal Summon....

Then it gets that Newdoria effect which can be discarded...

Its underpowered...

Hmm' date=' interesting. Sound kinda balanced, may be a little OP, but now that I think about it I dont think it would because you can't normal summon with it on your field. Very nice pic by the way! 8.7/10

[/quote']

Dude.. You killing off all your monsters for a creature with +400 for each gone. Then you cant Normal Summon....

Its underpowered...

Its neither underpowered nor overpowered.

It's level 3, which means it can attack under Gravity Bind and Level Limit - Area B.

It would work pretty well in a weenie deck.

9/10.

One more thing, where do you get your pics?

@Icyblue - This card goes great with Scapegoat. You can activate Scapegoat at the end of their turn, summon this monster on your turn, destroy the Tokens, and have a 2400 ATK monster that gets under Gravity Bind. This card wouldn't be for everyone, of course.

@Bloo-D - I get a majority of my pictures from Photobucket. I'm searching for more images everyday.

Guest JoshIcy

[/quote']

Its underpowered...

Its neither underpowered nor overpowered.

It's level 3, which means it can attack under Gravity Bind and Level Limit - Area B.

It would work pretty well in a weenie deck.

9/10.

lol Wasnt looking at the level :lol: But Point taken there :P

Good effect, but since it gets it off on Special Summon, a bit underpowered.

"When this card is Summoned, destroy all other face-up monsters you control. This card gains 700 ATK for each card destroyed by this effect. While you control this face-up card, you cannot Normal Summon. When this card is sent to the Graveyard by battle, destroy the monster that destroyed it."

7.8/10, not your best...

But oh well, your images are solid as always!

Keep trying, you'll get it. :)

Archived