Dubbed Jack

4Kids love changing nationalities don't they, atleast they didn't make the mega mistake they made with Jesse.....a southern accent for someone from the NORTH.

They made Bakura sound British (he's Japanese like the rest)...and now JACK....he's from the same frigging part of the city as Yusei.....dumbasses. Oh well was never gonna watch it dub anyway

Why give JACK a Brooklyn accent....why a British one. (Personally I don't care much for the British accent despite being British....coz people always pose the British as snobs in animes and cartoons.) I'll get over this stupid thing, how they gonna explain how Yusei and JACK have different accents despite both being from Satellite.

Why give JACK a Brooklyn accent....why a British one. (Personally I don't care much for the British accent despite being British....coz people always pose the British as snobs in animes and cartoons.) I'll get over this stupid thing' date=' how they gonna explain how Yusei and JACK have different accents despite both being from Satellite.

[/quote']

They are being streotypical here & that's taboo in this society.

I'm only going to watch it' date=' since it will be in English and I really want to see how the ruin it. Consider me a masochist for Yugioh Dubs.

[/quote']

Yeah, personally, I think 4kids ruins all good Yu-Gi-Oh!... I mean come on, they are going to censor Yusei in his boxers. T.T That is my favorite part, him being in his boxers, but not the torturing. >.> <.<

British accent = COOL! :D

Bike puns = crud... -.-

To bad they didn't give Jack a Brooklyn accent

Yeah, lol, it would be funny^^

I'm only going to watch it' date=' since it will be in English and I really want to see how the ruin it. Consider me a masochist for Yugioh Dubs.

[/quote']

Yeah, personally, I think 4kids ruins all good Yu-Gi-Oh!... I mean come on, they are going to censor Yusei in his boxers. T.T That is my favorite part, him being in his boxers, but not the torturing. >.> <.<

They will not just censor it,they will just trash away the entire scene instead.

[/quote']

They will not just censor it,they will just trash away the entire scene instead.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Archived