How do like 5D's so far?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean Yusei already has Stardust back, they've revealed 4 out of 5 of the Signers, and everyone can see what Rex will do. I mean where can they grab another season. Still they have a new opening coming up.]

OT: ygofan STOP STEALING JANIME'S BANDWIDTH. Load the images to your own image host, its not fair on them.

Basically, after Yusei dueled Mukuro, he just went in to the pitstop. And after that, the announcer said that "we'll now be holding another match for those of you that lost in the first round" or something like that. The problem being that the first round wasn't over yet, there'd still be another match.

' pid='931760' dateline='1218186994']

Basically' date=' after Yusei dueled Mukuro, he just went in to the pitstop. And after that, the announcer said that "we'll now be holding another match for those of you that lost in the first round" or something like that. The problem being that the first round wasn't over yet, there'd still be another match.

[/quote']

Ep 18 occurred after all the round 1 duels.

So Yusei's & Frank's duel may had occurred at the same time or something.

' pid='931802' dateline='1218189244']

That's exactly my point' date=' they just skipped it. And no, it wasn't Yusei that dueled Frank. He dueled Mukuro, remember?

[/quote']

I know, I was referring them both as the 2 individual duels.

I mean Yusei already has Stardust back' date=' they've revealed 4 out of 5 of the Signers, and everyone can see what Rex will do. I mean where can they grab another season. Still they have a new opening coming up.']

OT: ygofan STOP STEALING JANIME'S BANDWIDTH. Load the images to your own image host, its not fair on them.

i know im gonna change it

it has swearing in it (4kids shall ruin that) yusei is cooler than jaden i like the new cards the idea of tuner monsters is cool, jack atlas PWNS i'm not to sure about the riding duels though =\ and i hate that guy that says mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomentum overrall i give it an 8/10 i liked it when stardust and black devil's dragon or whatever it's called battled and that other one came and made everyone go O.O (sorry i'm bad with names XD)

it has swearing in it (4kids shall ruin that) yusei is cooler than jaden i like the new cards the idea of tuner monsters is cool' date=' jack atlas [b']PWNS[/b] i'm not to sure about the riding duels though =\ and i hate that guy that says mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomentum overrall i give it an 8/10 i liked it when stardust and black devil's dragon or whatever it's called battled and that other one came and made everyone go O.O (sorry i'm bad with names XD)

That is to accommodate the older fans who should be teenagers currently, thus the darker nature & themes involved,just like Digimon.

Archived