How do like 5D's so far?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit early for me to say, its the only YGO series to have not thrown most of the main cast at you within 2/3 episodes.....I mean we didn't get past 3 until Yusei was thrown into prison in 6.

So far its not been bad, what Rex is upto is very predictable tbh.

17 is actually Mukuro Vs Yusei. They haven't confirmed another episode or episode title for Aki yet. 18 is Ruka's (possible 19 too), 20 no one knows the duel and 21 - Bomber Vs Yusei. I don't mind any of the VAs yet. 11 is before the twins =D, the 2 that really have made the series for me.

OT: ygofan25 stop eatin Janime's bandwidth, upload the sigs on your own place like PB.

17 is actually Mukuro Vs Yusei. They haven't confirmed another episode or episode title for Aki yet. 18 is Ruka's (possible 19 too)' date=' 20 no one knows the duel and 21 - Bomber Vs Yusei. I don't mind any of the VAs yet. 11 is before the twins =D, the 2 that really have made the series for me.

OT: ygofan25 stop eatin Janime's bandwidth, upload the sigs on your own place like PB.

[/quote']

hey i liked them

SHE

Rua and Ruka rock =D, probably coz Rua reminds me somewhat of Sho, and I like the relationship between the two. Even though Rua is a HUGE JACK fan, and I don't like JACK all that much, but his Deformers remind me of Roids, and I can't wait until Wed to see Ruka duel.

SHE

Rua and Ruka rock =D' date=' probably coz Rua reminds me somewhat of Sho, and I like the relationship between the two. Even though Rua is a HUGE JACK fan, and I don't like JACK all that much, but his Deformers remind me of Roids, and I can't wait until Wed to see Ruka duel.

[/quote']

yeah me 2 hey wanna be friends

Ok, I just finished watching 16 (considering that 17 hasn't been subbed yet, I'm waiting with dat one) and something confuses me. When Akutsu said "There is no response", did he mean Aki or Lua?

And methinks that strange red-haired guy might be the fifth Signer. You know, the one that seemed to know Aki somehow.

SHE

Rua and Ruka rock =D' date=' probably coz Rua reminds me somewhat of Sho, and I like the relationship between the two. Even though Rua is a HUGE JACK fan, and I don't like JACK all that much, but his Deformers remind me of Roids, and I can't wait until Wed to see Ruka duel.

[/quote']

if you don't like Jack that much then why having a pic of his face at your avatar then?

Why be so of topic, it was part of the set I made, and I just cba to change it.

The riding duels haven't taken over the whole series there is some ground duels especially in the tournament given not all involved can ride.

Archived