How do like 5D's so far?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yusei didn't strike me as being the kuriboh type, although he does preach about how all cards have their strengths a lot so I wouldn't be surprised if he did pull one or a card like it. What I really want to see is what the rest or Luca's deck is like, she's reluctant about dueling so she's obviously got something in there to hide....

True, to be honest that's kind of a disappointment, if D-wheels are such a big thing why aren't there more? In Lua and Luca's case I can understand. I'm in between being glad there aren't too many Riding duels that overshadow regular duels and disappointed that there are so few. Possibly after a season there'll be a good balance...

Shame the Soulja Boy from 16 didn't run GB. I expected him to.

I expected that too' date=' but remember: He was more knight than gladiator.

[/quote']

He did look somewhat Roman.

i wonder wats gonna happen in season 2 and 3 ((here there is))

Yeah, I was wondering about that too. Presenting an epic plotline like this needs a few seasons to resolve properly.

i wonder wats gonna happen in season 2 and 3 ((here there is))

Yeah' date=' I was wondering about that too. Presenting an epic plotline like this needs a few seasons to resolve properly.

[/quote']

i really have no idea of wats gonna happen ,of course new caracters and new cards(and by new cards i mean like stardust dragon ,slifer and stuff like that)

Archived