Character Reviews

This area is touched by a lack of activity, so we shall change that.

Here I will post a review about different characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh universe and you can always request one I should do next or just post your own viewpoints. For every review I will use the following template, but this is only for personal conveniences, so don't pay too much attention to it;).

1) Things I like about each charcter.

2) Things I dislike about him/her.

3) A plot I would like to read about in a fanfic centered around him/her.

4) Now the crunchy part: My favourite pairing involving said character.

I will start off with one of my favourites, Fubuki Tenjouin/Atticus Rhodes.

1) I think he's the most original character the creators have come up with so far. From acting like a weird nutshell to a wannabe villain, we have seen many sides of him which make him so interesting. Plus, let's not forget that he can also be serious and almost brave, like he proved especially during the 4rth GX season. So overall, he's an interesting character with many different sides.

2) Now I reached a deadend at this one... Even though he's not my absolute favourite, I can't really think of any aspect I dislike about him.

3) I love reading and writing about anything centered around the relation ebtween him and Ryo, especially set before or after the anime.

4) For an official Blizzardshipping fan like me the answer is pretty obvious, but in fact I realized that he would fit to everyone else, too, except for Asuka, Fubuki x Manjoume being a very close second favourite.

Another part I like Atticus about is his humour & how stood & confronted Nightshroud's power & use Red Eyes for good purposes. (as shown in his last duel against Fujiwaru)

Try doing Yusuke Fujiwaru now that I mentioned him

Like Blood Rose and Raviel requested, I will do a review about Fuji now.

1) We haven‘t seen much of him to make an in-depth analysis, but he seems like a charcter who has been through a lot in his life and who stills has a good fond, despite his ways during his first appearances. I also see him as a figure with lots of potential to work on in fanfics and RP’s.

2) Again, we don’t know that much about him to judge, but one thing I noticed is a certain weakness in character. While there are other people like Fubuki and Judai who haven’t been spared by fate either and who yet try to move on, he appears as athe type of person who tends to coil up over his misery instead of looking towards the future and hoping that it will become better.

3) The most interesting scenario for me would be something about what happened while Yusuke, Ryo and Fubuki were 1st year students. Of course, the infamous abondoned dorm would be discussed as well.

4) I like Yusuke x Fubuki, but Yusuke x Judai would work quite well, too. Just in case you haven’t noticed it, I’m a yaoi lover and Aeon will most probably confirm it. xD

Anything to add? I'd love to hear your opinions.^_^

The next one will be Judai for Phantom Roxas!:D

Archived