Jaden vs. Valon

Real Duel:

Jaden: Get your ga...

Valon: *Punches Jaden* Not really. i'd rather have a Cup of Tea and a Cucumber Sandwitch.

Anime Duel:

Valon: Now my [insert Armour Card Name Here] will punch you in a Direct Attack! HAAA!!!

Jaden: But the mystical Bond and friendship of my Elemental Heroes and I will magically Negate your Attack and randomly redirect it to your Life Points, thus making you lose!

It would be kinda like this.

Real Duel:

Valon: *Punches Jaden* Not really. i'd rather have a Cup of Tea and a Cucumber Sandwitch.

Anime Duel:

Valon: Now my [insert Armour Card Name Here] will punch you in a Direct Attack! HAAA!!!

Jaden: But the mystical Bond and friendship of my Elemental Heroes and I will magically Negate your Attack and randomly redirect it to your Life Points' date=' thus making you lose!

[/quote']

No, I'm pretty sure "thus" is too intelligent to be in Jaden's vocabulary.

Valon would win.

Of course, Jaden could send him to the stars.

Real Duel:

Anime Duel:

Jaden: But the mystical Bond and friendship of my Elemental Heroes and I will magically Negate your Attack and randomly redirect it to your Life Points' date=' thus making you lose!

[/quote']

No, I'm pretty sure "thus" is too intelligent to be in Jaden's vocabulary.

Valon would win.

Of course, Jaden could send him to the stars.

But Jaden's Soul would be gone due to the Seal of Orichalcos.

GO VALON!

Based on the tv show where the main characters ALWAYS win, I would have to say Judai, but Judai would find a magical way to stop the seal of oricalchos from taking Valon's soul.

In a real duel Valon would pwn Judai.

VALON!

Archived