Bigfoot,Yeti, Unicorns, and Dragons? Are they real?

Guest Tiger

Do you think they are real?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think they are real?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and world domanation by alliens is not such a far fetched idea

if we come a cross a star faring race they will be at least 300,000 years a head of us if not more

we will just be primitve litle ants come pared to them

let me put it this way do you go up to an ant hill and pick up an ant and go "hey ant i want to give you nuclear tecnolongy"

or do you stop to step on a few think about it

Bigfoot- There is a chance of a surviving neanderthal (which is 1%) and also some big walking ape.

Unicorns- ... No... just no....

Yeti- Yes. Heck yes. I believe they are a highly intelligent species of ape which evolved quietly in the remote region of the Himalayas.

Aliens- Heck yes, but I highly doubt that they've landed on Earth or want to. Or conquer it for that matter. I mean, we've made our planet crap.

Dragons- Most likely just dinosaurs.

EDIT: Also, there sure as hell that Yeti isn't just another Bigfoot. It may be a bit related to the Sasquatch, but besides that, nothing at all. Yeti is also reffered to by Westerners as the Abominable Snowman.

For ones I don't mention, I do not believe in.

Aliens - It is possible other lifeforms live far away. However, they may not look like what we picture, but Alien originally meant Foreigner, so...

Dragons - Basically Dinosaurs with Wings. It is very possible, but maybe the Dragons died in space or something, Lol.

Meh, I kinda believe in these, but, I need to see to really believe.

For ones I don't mention' date=' I do not believe in.

Aliens - It is possible other lifeforms live far away. However, they may not look like what we picture, but Alien originally meant Foreigner, so...

Dragons - Basically Dinosaurs with Wings. It is very possible, but maybe the Dragons died in space or something, Lol.

Meh, I kinda believe in these, but, I need to see to really believe.

[/quote']

OMG A REAL DRAGON!!!

[spoiler=spoiler]pterodactyl.jpg

pterodactyls basically were dragons. I commend anyone who could find something closer. :\

^ Well, technically, yes. Dragons = Dinosaurs that breath fire/hot air and have wings. You could basically put wings on a T Rex, give it horns, and a sack in it's throat that collects chemicals for fire, you got a dragon.

A myth tells it that Dragons lived along Dinosaurs when Dinosaurs first existed. Then, Dragons became less powerful, and turned into, well, basically, Winged Dinosaurs. Lost their fire power, and some flying abilities like big speed. Kind of like Dinosaurs

When Dinosaurs died, some ancestors have survived and live to this day. Lizards, snakes, Komodo Dragons, Salamanders, ETC.

^ Well' date=' technically, yes. Dragons = Dinosaurs that breath fire/hot air and have wings. You could basically put wings on a T Rex, give it horns, and a sack in it's throat that collects chemicals for fire, you got a dragon.

A myth tells it that Dragons lived along Dinosaurs when Dinosaurs first existed. Then, Dragons became less powerful, and turned into, well, basically, Winged Dinosaurs. Lost their fire power, and some flying abilities like big speed. Kind of like Dinosaurs

When Dinosaurs died, some ancestors have survived and live to this day. Lizards, snakes, Komodo Dragons, Salamanders, ETC.

[/quote']

Not all dragons have to breath fire. Kumodo Dragons don't breath a lick of fire. I consider a dragon to be a flying reptile of substantial size.

IMO: Pterodactyl = Dragon

no, it was highly though that Dragons lived WAY before dinosaurs, and died out before dino's did, thus why it is harder to find dragon bones, but some have been foun in the arctic circle

they did not breathe fire!!! read my above few post to find out what they used that we thought as "fire" Not all dragons had wings either. And dragons are NOT related to reptiles as much but are very closely related to birds, with their bone structure.

-Ryan out-

^ Yes, I know the Ptero part XD

Most Dragons do breath fire, but some "species" don't, according to "myths" and "Stories".

Dragons come in many types, like Sky Dragons, Dark Dragons, and way too many others :wink: Water dragons do not breath fire, as breathing fire in water results in a smoke attack. XD

Bigfoot - Yes' date=' there is a LOT of proof

Unicorns - point blank, no.

Aliens - Yes

Dragon ^you stole my arctic circle thing, and they did breathe a minimal amount of fire, they had venom sack in their mouth that mixed with a chemical they can move from the lungs to their mouth to breathe "fire" wich was actually just VERY hot air.

[/quote']

savin trouble of movein a page over.. >.>

Bigfoot - maybe, that guy said he killed it.

Yeti - same thing as above, next time it'll be an eskimo.

Aliens - One of my friend's fathers can testify, he said he's seen multiple spaceship sightings in his 40+ yrs of life, and no, he doesn't smoke pot / drink / do drugs / psych you out for fun.

Dragons - Highly possible, but not the fire-breathing, winged terrors of books movies ect. Komodo dragons are kinda related to dragons, maybe he just got unevolved.

Unicorns - strap a horn on any horses head and BAM! you got a unikorn.

Unicorns: Originate from an Hindi myth. I believe it was sent by a god to a child to cleanse something, either sickness from the childs mother, or a river, I'm not sure which. Point blank, that type of genetic mutation would be absolutely impossible.

NO.

Bigfoot: From what I heard, the guy who was in the bigfoot costume admitted to it. I also see this reports saying they found his body. However, I am a skeptic.

NO.

Yeti: ...

NO

Dragons: I own one. It breathes fire and everything. It's smarter than most people and likes to make fun of people on the internet. I call him Charles. :D

YES.

Aliens: Two sections for this one.

Life off of earth: Life originated in space clouds, and IO, one of Jupiters moons, has water underneath its iced over surface, and it is highly likely that bacteria grow there.

Without a doubt, YES.

Intelligent life: Conceptually, it is an irony. The more conscious we are of ourselves, the more able to see ourselves as intelligent, the further from true contentness and peace we really are. However, if we look at it from a non-philosophical perspective, its an infinitely big universe with a hell of a lot of finite matter and energy to fill it.

YES.

Guest JoshIcy

Bigfoot - No, unless it is simply the image of a starving bear that stood on its hind legs.

Unicorn - Malformed horse that grew a horn? There is 1 case that a human grew a horn, so one could perceive that horses would get more cases like this. Or a breed that dies out ages ago, and its horn was made of Cartilage etc so it degraded.

Aliens - Earth has life, whats to say other planets dont? I say, plausible.

Dragons - Bones of dinosaurs that were similar to a T-Rex head and pterodactyl body? Plausible w/out any fire breath etc...

Bigfoot - No' date=' unless it is simply the image of a starving bear that stood on its hind legs.

Unicorn - Malformed horse that grew a horn? There is 1 case that a human grew a horn, so one could perceive that horses would get more cases like this. Or a breed that dies out ages ago, and its horn was made of Cartilage etc so it degraded.

Aliens - Earth has life, whats to say other planets dont? I say, plausible.

Dragons - Bones of dinosaurs that were similar to a T-Rex head and pterodactyl body? Plausible w/out any fire breath etc...

[/quote']

Wrong...it's an ape that stands like a man and walks like a man.

A man who grew a horn was quite epic, but rare...

Plausible indeed.

Dino's. End of Story.

Archived