Bigfoot,Yeti, Unicorns, and Dragons? Are they real?

Guest Tiger

Do you think they are real?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think they are real?

• Yes
    • No

Do you think Bigfoot,Yeti, Unicorns, Aliens, and Dragons are real? I don't, but I think many people do, so that is why this is in debates. What do you think?

Discuss.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bigfoot - Yes, there is a LOT of proof

Unicorns - point blank, no.

Aliens - Yes

Dragon ^you stole my arctic circle thing, and they did breathe a minimal amount of fire, they had venom sack in their mouth that mixed with a chemical they can move from the lungs to their mouth to breathe "fire" wich was actually just VERY hot air.

Bigfoot- Yes

Unicorns- they found a deer with one horn sticking out of it's forhead

Aliens- Yes

Dragons- They found skeletal remains in the Arctic Circle (i doubt they breathed fire)

So yes. Mostly.

Where the hell was I when this happened. Anyways tell me a link where I can read this.

Well I don't know what the hell is a yeti but the rest I do believe in. Keep the fairy tail creatures out of this thread. There are Dragon, Yes "Komoto Dragon" So yeah I believe in dragin but not that breath fire >_> Phoenix is a lie because it's a fairy tail too. Anyway so

Yeti: Someone send a picture here please.

Dragons: Yes

Unicorn/Fairy tail: No >_>

Big Foot: Yes.

Well I don't know what the hell is a yeti but the rest I do believe in. Keep the fairy tail creatures out of this thread. There are Dragon' date=' Yes "Komoto Dragon" So yeah I believe in dragin but not that breath fire >_> Phoenix is a lie because it's a fairy tail too. Anyway so

Yeti: Someone send a picture here please.

Dragons: Yes

Unicorn/Fairy tail: No >_>

Big Foot: Yes.

[/quote']

The yeti is just bigfoot that lives in cold environments. Like snowy mountains and such.

YOU ARE A FOOL IF YOU THINK THAT TERRA IS THE ONLY PLANET THAT COULD SUPPORT LIFE

let me put it this way there are billoins of planets in a galaxy and there are 600 or so galxays

THAT WE CAN see remember that we can only see less than a ten of a percent of the universe

there are numbers of world beond the number we can count there obsele has to be othere planets that support life out there they may be as close as Neptune or as far as alpha centary

here at least has to be millions if not billions of planets that support life in our galaxy

Archived