Bigfoot,Yeti, Unicorns, and Dragons? Are they real?

Guest Tiger

Do you think they are real?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think they are real?

• Yes
    • No

Unicorn: Yeah' date=' in my Harry Potter book =D

Members called Tiger: Hell NO.

[/quote']

Harry Potter is Fantasy, so Unicorns are fake.

What are you talking about? I am real!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aliens as holy wood has portrade them are not real but life beyond earths atmosphere is all to real

How exactly do you know that? We could be the only live in the whole universe.

Guest JoshIcy

aliens as holy wood has portrade them are not real but life beyond earths atmosphere is all to real

And yet... The only real things needed to sustain life is Heat and water. Why couldn't there be?

And of course a food source of some kind' date=' albeit light or otherwise...[/i']

Do you think Bigfoot' date='Yeti, Unicorns, Aliens, and Dragons are real? I don't, but I think many people do, so that is why this is in debates. What do you think?

Discuss.

[/quote']

Bigfoot = real

Yeti = real

Unicorn = possible (albeit without mystical powers)

Aliens = real

Dragons = unlikely but possible (albeit without the ability to breathe fire)

just think about it for a second

there are trions of worlds in our galxay and we can see 600 hundered or so galaxys

that we can see but we know theres more out there we can see less than a tenth of a percent

of the univers there a numbers of worlds out there high than we can count

so the chance that we are alone is practactly none existent

the for the spark of life is to great that we are alone

just think about it for a second

there are trions of worlds in our galxay and we can see 600 hundered or so galaxys

that we can see but we know theres more out there we can see less than a tenth of a percent

of the univers there a numbers of worlds out there high than we can count

so the chance that we are alone is practactly none existent

the for the spark of life is to great that we are alone

Q4T

End of Story

And of course a food source of some kind' date=' albeit light or otherwise...[/i']

Exactly! There are no food on other planets.

Guest JoshIcy

Plants...

Apparently somebody has been telling you that the only planets there are are the ones in our solar system.

We haven't been on any of the planets in our solar system other than Earth. So how would we know?

For all you know there is intelligent life somewhere else in the universe having this exact same debate. And they are making movies about alien invasions and such.

Please think about how narrow-minded that type of statement is. Considering we have never even seen/been on all of the planets.

Apparently somebody has been telling you that the only planets there are are the ones in our solar system.

We haven't been on any of the planets in our solar system other than Earth. So how would we know?

For all you know there is intelligent life somewhere else in the universe having this exact same debate. And they are making movies about alien invasions and such.

Please thing about how narrow-minded that type of statement is. Considering we have never even seen/been on all of the planets.

Exactly my point!

There can be an alternate universe or something.

We just don't know.

Please think about how narrow-minded that type of statement is. Considering we have never even seen/been on all of the planets.

And for all you know we are the only life living in the universe

Guest JoshIcy

Stop being a Pessimist -.-"

No one knows!

So shytalkrl3.gif

It's safer to assume that there is life other than us in the universe considering (and I think that someone else has posted this...Speznats?) that we can only see an estimated .1% of the universe. Notice that I said .1% not 1%.

If you are a christian, do you honestly think that God would only put us in the universe and nothing else? Or if you are a theist of any type.

If you are an atheist, think about the statistics of how unlikely it is.

It's safer to assume that there is life other than us in the universe considering (and I think that someone else has posted this...Speznats?) that we can only see an estimated .1% of the universe. Notice that I said .1% not 1%.

If you are a christian, do you honestly think that God would only put us in the universe and nothing else? Or if you are a theist of any type.

If you are an atheist, think about the statistics of how unlikely it is.

Okay, you might be right about Aliens, but you are wrong about Yeti, Bigfoot, ect.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Bigfoot: Who cares?

Yeti: Who cares?

Unicorns: It's fully possible. If they do exist, they have innumerable mystic powers; among those could be the ability to conceal their horns and appear as normal horses.

Dragons: I'd love to say yes, but the lack of draconic activity in recent years has led most draconologists to the conclusion that dragons fled Earth shortly after the St. George incident. Where they fled to is unknown; it could very well be through a black hole, or it could just be on Venus, where the immense temperature would only be significant in its repulsion of aliens.

Archived