Bigfoot,Yeti, Unicorns, and Dragons? Are they real?

Guest Tiger

Do you think they are real?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think they are real?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me what you think of this Yeti Footprint I found on Google!

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/12/03/yeti_narrowweb__300x456' date='0.jpg[/img']

Thats sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheap.

actually you can just mold out that shape out of thin air

Exactly my point :P

I know! I mean it's so fake! How can people pass that stuff of as a Yeti footprint? That just prooves there is no such thing as a Yeti

Just because that a human being creates a hoax about a certain creature to obtain money does not bring proof that the specific creature exists.

Exactly! I have been trying to tell that to some people!

Just Nevermind. Still the only thing that possibly might be real are aliens.

You can't put a lable on what "Possibly might be real." Everything that doesn't deny the laws of physicis is possible. A person flying without any assistance is impossible. A bigfoot living in a secluded area in the woods IS possible. The fact that they've discovered a carcass should be enough to convince you.

Bigfoot- Yes

Unicorns- they found a deer with one horn sticking out of it's forhead

Aliens- Yes

Dragons- They found skeletal remains in the Arctic Circle (i doubt they breathed fire)

So yes. Mostly.

agreed. A hand was found somewhere on Earth and was tested... Twas not from any creature known to man. Found by a guy hunting big foot... Found this in the papers and on youtube of all places.

You forgot to add nessie!

Still, it most probably isn't even a real carcass, and just another hoax. Another thing is, aliens most probably have never, or never want to, visited our planet. Mostly because they probably don't want to waste their time with us, if their aware of such a primitive civilization like this at all.

Still' date=' it most probably isn't even a real carcass, and just another hoax. Another thing is, aliens most probably have never, or never want to, visited our planet. Mostly because they probably don't want to waste their time with us, if their aware of such a primitive civilization like this at all.

[/quote']

Trust me. This is most likely a real carcass. They went as far as to send it in for research.

And as far as the alien thing. Why does everyone always think they are so much more advanced than us? They probably aren't even aware of our existence as we aren't of their's completely. If they do exist, which they probably do, they are probably just as advanced as us if not a little less/more. They are probably not these highly sophisticated creatures. :/

Still' date=' it most probably isn't even a real carcass, and just another hoax. Another thing is, aliens most probably have never, or never want to, visited our planet. Mostly because they probably don't want to waste their time with us, if their aware of such a primitive civilization like this at all.

[/quote']

Trust me. This is most likely a real carcass. They went as far as to send it in for research.

And as far as the alien thing. Why does everyone always think they are so much more advanced than us? They probably aren't even aware of our existence as we aren't of their's completely. If they do exist, which they probably do, they are probably just as advanced as us if not a little less/more. They are probably not these highly sophisticated creatures. :/

I concur with the alien thing.

Anyone ever read the book, contest?

It's a fiction about some sort of alien death-match that a human gets involved in.

Point being, the book presents the ideals that if life is out there, there's the possibility it's just as animal as something like a crocodile, or as large as something like Hippopotamus. But alas, not necessarily intelligent. I believe that alien life's out there, but there eco-structures relevant to the area in which they live.

Ie: If there's creatures inhabitant on a gaseous planet, the odd's are light contrast is slim, therefore, they have heavily evolved senses of smell, but mightn't have eyes. But still, they might just hunt, and live, like animals. Or they might react intelligibly, just not to our perception of intelligence. Either way, it can't be decided.

They might use a completely different set of organs completely, have eyes that are better than eyes, and whatnot.

=/.

Who knows.

I wouldn't deem it as intelligent-life.

Rather, Other-life.

O.O.

Either way, it's extremely plausible that something of living nature lives out there.

There is, quite bluntly, to much universe for there not to be.

ALIENS ARE NOT REAL

I live in toronto and heard sightings of ufo ARE JUST SCIENTISTS MAKEING UFOS AND JUST FLYING THEM IN NIGHT FOOLING KIDS SAYING MAMA MAMA ALIENS ARE REAL! SRSLY! Aliens are not real! AND DRAGONS ARE REAL cuz....

They could have been real in the dinosaur period on the big contenint sense the metorite changed life on earth and maybe dragons were trying to stay on earth and flying over seas to avoid the metor but the impact may have killed them falling to the oceans and make the skeletons

hehehe victory is mine!

ALIENS ARE NOT REAL

I live in toronto and heard sightings of ufo ARE JUST SCIENTISTS MAKEING UFOS AND JUST FLYING THEM IN NIGHT FOOLING KIDS SAYING MAMA MAMA ALIENS ARE REAL! SRSLY! Aliens are not real! AND DRAGONS ARE REAL cuz....

They could have been real in the dinosaur period on the big contenint sense the metorite changed life on earth and maybe dragons were trying to stay on earth and flying over seas to avoid the metor but the impact may have killed them falling to the oceans and make the skeletons

hehehe victory is mine!

LMFAO.

We do not have that kind of technology idiot.

Uhh Area 51!! They may have tech' date='cause think about it the aliens have been landing lbah blah blah. Why does everybody think aliens are real! Cause maybe they are not alive and the real aliens are usa people in area 51!

[/quote']

I laugh at your idiocy. What Area 51? That random military base? Get an education now, please. And also, it is impossible to say aliens do not exist because they have already found alien lifeforms. They are called `extremeophiles'.

Uhh Area 51!! They may have tech' date='cause think about it the aliens have been landing lbah blah blah. Why does everybody think aliens are real! Cause maybe they are not alive and the real aliens are usa people in area 51!

[/quote']

I laugh at your idiocy. What Area 51? That random military base? Get an education now, please. And also, it is impossible to say aliens do not exist because they have already found alien lifeforms. They are called `extremeophiles'.

+1 for intelligence.

Archived