Mutant Monster RAEG-HAPYP

1 member has voted

1. 1. ...

• Rayquaza
    • Giratina
    • Both
    • neither
    • I'm dumb and I think Magikarp can PWM both of them

Heres the thing. You have to consider what you are talking about. If you are talking about like in a fight on the anime, then of course Rayquaza would win by default, seeing as he can fly. If you are talking about on the game then it depends on the conditions of the pokemon.

Heres the thing. You have to consider what you are talking about. If you are talking about like in a fight on the anime' date=' then of course Rayquaza would win by default, seeing as he can fly. If you are talking about on the game then it depends on the conditions of the pokemon.

[/quote']

Giratina can fly/float too you know >.> Just not in the games.

Heres the thing. You have to consider what you are talking about. If you are talking about like in a fight on the anime' date=' then of course Rayquaza would win by default, seeing as he can fly. If you are talking about on the game then it depends on the conditions of the pokemon.

[/quote']

:/ Rayquaza orbits the earth. That's probably a little better than Gratina...

[/quote']

:/ Rayquaza orbits the earth. That's probably a little better than Gratina...

Screw Earth. Giratina has his own dimmension.

If we're talking anime, I have no idea. They can both fly, and I would think Rayquaza is more agile given his shape, but Giratina can faze through things.

Rayquaza flies higher than any pokemon, but Giratina can exit into its own dimension.

=O Oh yeah, and Giratina has an Origin form it can use when in the "Ruined World".

I still don't know.

Game-wise, It depends on the moveset. Giratina can't learn Ice Beam, so there goes Rayquaza's x4 weakness. They can both use moves that the other is x2 weak against, and they both have impressive stats. So yeah, depends on the moves.

Archived