Choose the new 5ds Theme Song!

I can't vote for any because I'm too lazy to register with 4kids, but they are all actually fairly decent considering most of stuff 4kids do. Trailer wasn't too bad except the 5 dimensions thing but it's only a small problem and nothing major. "Better Be Better Than Best" = Sonic X Theme made even worser. I have to admit that I'm glad they kept the japanese names such as Yusei. My favourites have to be...

Secret Of Five - Don't ask me why

We Are The Ones - It's a good song

Rev Is Up - It's good except the robotic voice

Let's Go, Let's Ride - Reminds me of something off Music to Duel By

Need For Speed - Reminds me of Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 "His World" or even more so like Pokemanz

Hyper Drive - Not so sure about this one, but it sounds like Vic who did Funi's One Piece

We Ride To Survive - Sounds like Funi's One Piece theme - AKA My Most Favourite

I have to admit that the japanese theme is pretty decent and if they were to use "We Ride To Survive" I will definitely watch 5Ds simply to hear that kickass beat.

'We Ride to Survive' was the best of the lot' date=' but they all suck in comparison to 'Kizuna'.

Also, am I the only guy who's really annoyed by that trailer in the corner? What the hell is all this talk about the 5th dimension? It stands for 5 DRAGONS. The Signers all have Dragons and the logo itself is a dragon. Seems pretty obvious.

[/quote']

Yeah, there's like a big whopping DRAGON logo right

under the 5D's logo.

WHAT IS WITH THE CRAPPY AND CHEESYNESS OF SOME OF THOSE TRACKS.

I swear if the theme song is one of the gay ones i wont even watch the Dub.

We are the ones' date=' was the one i prefered, as there was hardly any gay voices in it.

[/quote']

"We Are the Ones" is the only one I actually like... And yeah, DJ You said it. TOO MANY GAY VOICES. MY EARS STARTED TO HURT. Hyperdrive is okay too....

WHAT IS WITH THE CRAPPY AND CHEESYNESS OF SOME OF THOSE TRACKS.

I swear if the theme song is one of the gay ones i wont even watch the Dub.

We are the ones' date=' was the one i preferred, as there was hardly any gay voices in it.

[/quote']

"We Are the Ones" is the only one I actually like... And yeah, DJ You said it. TOO MANY GAY VOICES. MY EARS STARTED TO HURT. Hyperdrive is okay too....

Well.. it is 4Kids.

Archived