whos better.jaden or the supreme king

.:|Fallen|:.

choose  

1 member has voted

1. 1. choose

Obviously the Supreme King.

Silencer' date=' read my sig >.>

I'm goign to limit that one to the GFX section only, I think....

Since you all miss your own opinion >.>

Uhm.... me. Stupid who would win polls :|

[/quote']

I'm terribly sorry...>>_<<

I got sigs disabled so I don't see a whole page of a sig from noobs.

Anyway.

S. King. FTW

I guess they are two halves of the same soul, more or less to say which part of that soul do you like better, the 'light' side or the side of Dark Justice.

Hard for me, I like Haou, even if he 'killed' Jim (sort of saw them deciding Kozaky was lying before they Manjoume revealed he was). Judai's personality although very similar to Fubuki's (which I like) does annoy me slightly, but in the 4th season I prefer him alot more, he's really grown up even he spent a few episodes of Asuka's nerves, but he really helped his friends alot, pushing Sho forwards and getting Manjoume out a sticky situation despite being disappointed in him. Saying all that has helped Chronos out a lot I mean who could have saw Chronos getting so emotional over all his students in episode 1, 166 episodes later?. Probably go for Judai rather than the other half of his soul.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Actually, now that I think of it, the Supreme King is the worst Rulah of Teh Wirld EVAH. You make your people like you so they don't betray you when your dark power ebbs, duh.

Archived