• Wario
    • Kirby
    • King DeDeDe
    • Meta Knight
    • Ness
    • Fox
    • One Other of the Thousands of Charecters

@People in this thread.

1) Sonic is bad. Easy to kill' date=' and no kill moves.

2) Ike isn't as good as most people think. He can't recover for crap and he's slow as all hell.

3) Snake is God. End of story.

[/quote']

1) F-S and FS kill, iirc bair and fair are pretty good. Easy to damage-rack. Fast and annoying.

2) His Quick Draw helps to make up for that, and he's more of a powerhouse than a fast character.

3) I suck with Snake. I'm sticking with Meta Knight.

1) Doesn't matter. If you can't hit the opponent you won't kill him. I was using him against TAG and I needed to get him up to like +150% to kill him.

2) Again it doesn't help much. He can only go <> or ^ so he's as good as dead if he doesn't line up with one of those areas.

3) Doesn't matter if you suck with him, he is the best character in the game.

1) That is true with all fighters, if you cannot hit, you won't be able to get anywhere, that isn't just true with Sonic. If you can't hit with Snake, you'll suck. If you can't kill anyone above 150% with Sonic, you really must be ONLY be using the A button or something XD. There is a thing called Smash move.

2) His Side-B is only for recovers that will not help with just going up, and Up-B is the opposite. No fighter is perfect, but he does get additional help with Side-B the longer you hold it.

3) Just because your main fighter happens to be Snake, and just because there are people out there who are not good with him, doesn't make him THE best. If he is the best, I bet you've NEVER lost with him either? Or, perhaps you wouldn't DARE trying to lose at me with someone like, oh...Olimar/Mario? I don't think either of my 5 top fighters are BEST, their best for the style I play the game, but saying it like that, I take that as a challenge ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@People in this thread.

1) Sonic is bad. Easy to kill' date=' and no kill moves.

2) Ike isn't as good as most people think. He can't recover for crap and he's slow as all hell.

3) Snake is God. End of story.

[/quote']

1) F-S and FS kill, iirc bair and fair are pretty good. Easy to damage-rack. Fast and annoying.

2) His Quick Draw helps to make up for that, and he's more of a powerhouse than a fast character.

3) I suck with Snake. I'm sticking with Meta Knight.

1) Doesn't matter. If you can't hit the opponent you won't kill him. I was using him against TAG and I needed to get him up to like +150% to kill him.

2) Again it doesn't help much. He can only go or ^ so he's as good as dead if he doesn't line up with one of those areas.

3) Doesn't matter if you suck with him, he is the best character in the game.

1) That is true with all fighters, if you cannot hit, you won't be able to get anywhere, that isn't just true with Sonic. If you can't hit with Snake, you'll suck. If you can't kill anyone above 150% with Sonic, you really must be ONLY be using the A button or something XD. There is a thing called Smash move.

I was using all of his kill moves. He wouldn't die. Sonic can't kill, end of story.

2) His Side-B is only for recovers that will not help with just going up, and Up-B is the opposite. No fighter is perfect, but he does get additional help with Side-B the longer you hold it.

True, but 1, it can be gimped, 2 he's dead if he lower right or left of a stage, that is why he is bad.

3) Just because your main fighter happens to be Snake, and just because there are people out there who are not good with him, doesn't make him THE best. If he is the best, I bet you've NEVER lost with him either? Or, perhaps you wouldn't DARE trying to lose at me with someone like, oh...Olimar/Mario? I don't think either of my 5 top fighters are BEST, their best for the style I play the game, but saying it like that, I take that as a challenge ;)

Snake isn't my main. In fact I don't play him much. The common agreement in the smash community is that Snake is the best.

(Really, then either you EXTREMELY horrible with Sonic and don't know how to play with him and how exactly he is built for, which is raking damage quick and finishing off with the usual A -> / <- Smash, or the aerial A -> / <- Spin attack, or your just saying that because you have some vendetta against a usually known used and balanced fighter. One is true, he does lack finishing moves, a bit LESS then NORMAL fighters. No, its not the end of story, just because you fail to see all fighter's shine spot, doesn't mean you don't have any dull ones yourself.

(Any jump can be messed up, its just that Ike is offered more then just the USUAL Up-B move to help him out. Mario's Up-B can't cover that much distance, and Snake's Up-B is slow and very easy to pick off. No one has perfect jumps.

(Gaming Community? You mean the one you made up? Anyways, I would love for the majority of this "so called community" to prove it to me, first hand. I'm fully willing enough to accept a challenge, but please, if I do end up winning with a fighter that would most likely upset the made up community, it wasn't a fluke, its because Snake IS NOT PERFECT in your fantasy world. None of mine are either, but I can darn well beat a Vast majority of players, especially Snake users.

There is no best character in brawl but there are tiers wich classify all of the fighters in their success in tournament (it happens that snake is a the top). There are good/bad players this is what you need to understand (i saw a ganondorf that could destroy most of the snake players). So remember this, it doesnt mean that if a character is higher in the tier list that it is better than another, it's just that there are more good brawlers playing it.

For my favorite character i'd have to say peach just for the taunt *la lala lala la*

(Really' date=' then either you EXTREMELY horrible with Sonic and don't know how to play with him and how exactly he is built for, which is raking damage quick and finishing off with the usual A -> / /

[b']i know what Sonic is made for, but he still fails. If you don't trust me, I'll Brawl you.[/b]

(Any jump can be messed up, its just that Ike is offered more then just the USUAL Up-B move to help him out. Mario's Up-B can't cover that much distance, and Snake's Up-B is slow and very easy to pick off. No one has perfect jumps.

So does Wario, but his recovery is actually good. That is why Mario isn't such a great character. Snake's Up-B: 1) Isn't stopped very easily 2) Can be used again if he's knocked out of it 3) Can be combo'ed with Down B to add to his recovery.

(Gaming Community? You mean the one you made up? Anyways, I would love for the majority of this "so called community" to prove it to me, first hand. I'm fully willing enough to accept a challenge, but please, if I do end up winning with a fighter that would most likely upset the made up community, it wasn't a fluke, its because Snake IS NOT PERFECT in your fantasy world. None of mine are either, but I can darn well beat a Vast majority of players, especially Snake users.

It's called Smash World Forum. It is the center of the smash community where pro smash players post and this is where the tier lists come from. On almost, if not all, of their rough draft tier lists he is top of the top, or in the top tier. I know all characters aren't perfect, I never said he was. I know there are characters that have better match ups with Snake and those characters have a good chance of winning. In Melee Fox was top, but DK, a low tier character, had a good match up with Fox. When you say none of mine are either, that makes me think that you think my main is Snake. No, mine is Pokemon Trainer.

There is no best character in brawl but there are tiers wich classify all of the fighters in their success in tournament (it happens that snake is a the top). There are good/bad players this is what you need to understand (i saw a ganondorf that could destroy most of the snake players). So remember this' date=' it doesnt mean that if a character is higher in the tier list that it is better than another, it's just that there are more good brawlers playing it.

[b']True and false. While all character can be beaten given the right match ups and conditions, Snake is the hardest to beat so he is called the best. The same applied to Melee and Fox.[/b]

(Really' date=' then either you EXTREMELY horrible with Sonic and don't know how to play with him and how exactly he is built for, which is raking damage quick and finishing off with the usual A -> / <- Smash, or the aerial A -> / <- Spin attack, or your just saying that because you have some vendetta against a usually known used and balanced fighter.

[b']Sonic isn't different from most characters, his fighting style is very similar to Mario's. And there are lots of cahracters built for quick damage and K.O.'s. Especially Fox, Snake, Ganondorf, Bowser, Meta Knight, and Lucario.

Stop praising a crap ass character.[/b]

One is true, he does lack finishing moves, a bit LESS then NORMAL fighters.

Point proven. Without finish moves, other than his cheap Final, he sucks.

No, its not the end of story, just because you fail to see all fighter's shine spot, doesn't mean you don't have any dull ones yourself.

There will always be a dull spot. No "player" is perfect.

(Any jump can be messed up,

See Pit.

Its just that Ike is offered more then just the USUAL Up-B move to help him out.

Ike's recovery is crap regardless. His side b leaves him too vulnerable. Bad character is bad.

Mario's Up-B can't cover that much distance,

It wasn't meant too. His cape was meant more so for his recovery, cause it covers more distance.

and Snake's Up-B is slow and very easy to pick off. No one has perfect jumps.

Snake has similar recovery to Pit's, but slower. But, he isn't immoveable afterwards, and it's possible to maneuver him better after the up b.

(Gaming Community? You mean the one you made up?

Search google for "Gaming Communities". Then you can slap yourself afterwards.

Anyways, I would love for the majority of this "so called community" to prove it to me, first hand.

That's not a problem. But majority? That's alot of freakin ppl. How much time could you possibly have to get your butt kicked?

I'm fully willing enough to accept a challenge, but please, if I do end up winning with a fighter that would most likely upset the made up community, it wasn't a fluke, its because Snake IS NOT PERFECT in your fantasy world.

Neither is your Sonic. And one match between Sonic and Snake wouldn't upset the thousands all over. Besides, Sonic's lack of strength and finishing moves gives Snake's epic def the win.

None of mine are either, but I can darn well beat a Vast majority of players, especially Snake users.

Why do I highly doubt that? With Sonic, you wouldn't last 3 lives against a Snake. Especially an advanced one. Had I a working Wii, I'd shut your mouth for you.

~Xemnas

(Really' date=' then either you EXTREMELY horrible with Sonic and don't know how to play with him and how exactly he is built for, which is raking damage quick and finishing off with the usual A -> / <- Smash, or the aerial A -> / <- Spin attack, or your just saying that because you have some vendetta against a usually known used and balanced fighter.

[b']Sonic isn't different from most characters, his fighting style is very similar to Mario's. And there are lots of cahracters built for quick damage and K.O.'s. Especially Fox, Snake, Ganondorf, Bowser, Meta Knight, and Lucario.

No, its not the end of story, just because you fail to see all fighter's shine spot, doesn't mean you don't have any dull ones yourself.

See Pit.

Its just that Ike is offered more then just the USUAL Up-B move to help him out.

Ike's recovery is crap regardless. His side b leaves him too vulnerable. Bad character is bad.

It wasn't meant too. His cape was meant more so for his recovery, cause it covers more distance.

Snake has similar recovery to Pit's, but slower. But, he isn't immoveable afterwards, and it's possible to maneuver him better after the up b.

Anyways, I would love for the majority of this "so called community" to prove it to me, first hand.

That's not a problem. But majority? That's alot of freakin ppl. How much time could you possibly have to get your butt kicked?

I'm fully willing enough to accept a challenge, but please, if I do end up winning with a fighter that would most likely upset the made up community, it wasn't a fluke, its because Snake IS NOT PERFECT in your fantasy world.

Neither is your Sonic. And one match between Sonic and Snake wouldn't upset the thousands all over. Besides, Sonic's lack of strength and finishing moves gives Snake's epic def the win.

None of mine are either, but I can darn well beat a Vast majority of players, especially Snake users.

Why do I highly doubt that? With Sonic, you wouldn't last 3 lives against a Snake. Especially an advanced one. Had I a working Wii, I'd shut your mouth for you.

~Xemnas

Oie, again?

Wait wait, Mario is similiar to Sonic? Hmm... I guess someone so blind as yourself would see that, but your trying to compare Mario and Dr.Mario, and even so, Sonic and Mario has more differences then Dr.Mario and Mario. Ganondorf's speed is a joke, he is more of a tank, he can take damage and DEAL damage. Distinguish some differences before challenging me again like that.

Like i said before, just because you have some odd hatred or some thorn in your side for Sonic, doesn't make him a horrible fighter.

"Point proven. Without finish moves, other than his cheap Final, he sucks."

Are you an idiot, or did you just figure out you proved your own self wrong... You first agreed with me, then said he has none. Think before typing out. His Final Smash wasn't even included in the discussion, so don't try that for free debate bait, your points are already bad as they are. Again, just because you WANT to believe it, doesn't mean he is.

"There will always be a dull spot. No "player" is perfect."

I've said that. READ before typing.

"See Pit."

K? It's multi jumps, with a large distance Up-B recovery. Whats the point again? Oh, being messed up. Yeah, Mario's Side aerial A proved many a fighter wrong, especially Multi Jumpers.

"Ike's recovery is crap regardless. His side b leaves him too vulnerable. Bad character is bad."

Actually, talking from my point above, its hard for me to accurately get a good timing on the speed the Side B it offers when I try shutting down a player with Mario's Aerial A. Bad character is bad huh... Its really hilarious that the players stated by the person I debated with previously has the SAME views as you, and trying to fight with me with BAD points... hmm...

"It wasn't meant too. His cape was meant more so for his recovery, cause it covers more distance."

So is this anymore reason to rule out Ike's Side-B? Honestly, this doesn't make his move non-existing.

"Snake has similar recovery to Pit's, but slower. But, he isn't immoveable afterwards, and it's possible to maneuver him better after the up b."

So thank you for FURTHER proving my point.

"Search google for "Gaming Communities". Then you can slap yourself afterwards."

I don't need to join or even CARE about communities. These communities probably spend their entire time debated whos better Bower or Donkey Kong and probably some really crappy ps3 games and probably repeat messages of "Snake wins, narbs." And, before you can SAY you've beaten me, I would honestly love this challenge your providing me, given that you may try BETTER fighting me in SSBB than you are arguing with me.

"That's not a problem. But majority? That's alot of freakin ppl. How much time could you possibly have to get your butt kicked?"

Good, this offers a lot to fight. Im rather bored of fighting the usual, and would LOVE a lot of people to know. You really sound so sure of yourself, its only natural of someone centered around their ill beliefs.

"Neither is your Sonic. And one match between Sonic and Snake wouldn't upset the thousands all over. Besides, Sonic's lack of strength and finishing moves gives Snake's epic def the win."

Neither is my Sonic? First of all, my sonic? So this is actually personally against me, and just me using Sonic. How limiting of you. Second, I don't always use Sonic, in fact, Im trying to get even better with Mario, despite him being my 4th best. I'm not trying to upset this "really poorly organized and bored community." Yet again, your cocky ego really makes this challenge worth while to shut down and make sure you learn that the world isn't revolved around you.

"Why do I highly doubt that? With Sonic, you wouldn't last 3 lives against a Snake. Especially an advanced one. Had I a working Wii, I'd shut your mouth for you."

Lol very amusing. You set this whole thing up to smack down everything, yet you've yet to even make me think TWICE of anything, and you even set up a Life Stock. In reality, I play with 7-10 Lives, since Three is way too short, and is no fun at all. I hope I fight an advance one. I wouldn't want to make a beginning Snake user cry now. Oh, now backing off? Please, don't even get that near of challenging me without proving that your serious and make idle chat.

Come back anytime now. ;)

See Pit.

~Xemnas

Oie, again?

Wait wait, Mario is similiar to Sonic? Hmm... I guess someone so blind as yourself would see that, but your trying to compare Mario and Dr.Mario, and even so, Sonic and Mario has more differences then Dr.Mario and Mario. Ganondorf's speed is a joke, he is more of a tank, he can take damage and DEAL damage. Distinguish some differences before challenging me again like that.

Like i said before, just because you have some odd hatred or some thorn in your side for Sonic, doesn't make him a horrible fighter.

"Point proven. Without finish moves, other than his cheap Final, he sucks."

Are you an idiot, or did you just figure out you proved your own self wrong... You first agreed with me, then said he has none. Think before typing out. His Final Smash wasn't even included in the discussion, so don't try that for free debate bait, your points are already bad as they are. Again, just because you WANT to believe it, doesn't mean he is.

"There will always be a dull spot. No "player" is perfect."

I've said that. READ before typing.

"See Pit."

K? It's multi jumps, with a large distance Up-B recovery. Whats the point again? Oh, being messed up. Yeah, Mario's Side aerial A proved many a fighter wrong, especially Multi Jumpers.

"Ike's recovery is crap regardless. His side b leaves him too vulnerable. Bad character is bad."

Actually, talking from my point above, its hard for me to accurately get a good timing on the speed the Side B it offers when I try shutting down a player with Mario's Aerial A. Bad character is bad huh... Its really hilarious that the players stated by the person I debated with previously has the SAME views as you, and trying to fight with me with BAD points... hmm...

"It wasn't meant too. His cape was meant more so for his recovery, cause it covers more distance."

So is this anymore reason to rule out Ike's Side-B? Honestly, this doesn't make his move non-existing.

"Snake has similar recovery to Pit's, but slower. But, he isn't immoveable afterwards, and it's possible to maneuver him better after the up b."

So thank you for FURTHER proving my point.

"Search google for "Gaming Communities". Then you can slap yourself afterwards."

I don't need to join or even CARE about communities. These communities probably spend their entire time debated whos better Bower or Donkey Kong and probably some really crappy ps3 games and probably repeat messages of "Snake wins, narbs." And, before you can SAY you've beaten me, I would honestly love this challenge your providing me, given that you may try BETTER fighting me in SSBB than you are arguing with me.

"That's not a problem. But majority? That's alot of freakin ppl. How much time could you possibly have to get your butt kicked?"

Good, this offers a lot to fight. Im rather bored of fighting the usual, and would LOVE a lot of people to know. You really sound so sure of yourself, its only natural of someone centered around their ill beliefs.

"Neither is your Sonic. And one match between Sonic and Snake wouldn't upset the thousands all over. Besides, Sonic's lack of strength and finishing moves gives Snake's epic def the win."

Neither is my Sonic? First of all, my sonic? So this is actually personally against me, and just me using Sonic. How limiting of you. Second, I don't always use Sonic, in fact, Im trying to get even better with Mario, despite him being my 4th best. I'm not trying to upset this "really poorly organized and bored community." Yet again, your cocky ego really makes this challenge worth while to shut down and make sure you learn that the world isn't revolved around you.

"Why do I highly doubt that? With Sonic, you wouldn't last 3 lives against a Snake. Especially an advanced one. Had I a working Wii, I'd shut your mouth for you."

Lol very amusing. You set this whole thing up to smack down everything, yet you've yet to even make me think TWICE of anything, and you even set up a Life Stock. In reality, I play with 7-10 Lives, since Three is way too short, and is no fun at all. I hope I fight an advance one. I wouldn't want to make a beginning Snake user cry now. Oh, now backing off? Please, don't even get that near of challenging me without proving that your serious and make idle chat.

Come back anytime now. ;)

No one wants any of those long stupid explanations.

You just type it up to "feel" smart.

I don't doubt you aren't.

But please just post your favorite characters, not a explanation on a series of them....

On-Topic

Kirby!

Save it Mod imitator.

I didn't even want all this long stuff to happen to begin with. I was defending some fighters that I used from childish and just complete stupidity slander, but they continued on, and now a new person jumped in, thinking he "schooled" me or something, which is not even close.

I don't need to feel smart if i took all the time to type this up, this means I KNOW what i am talking about, and that I MEAN it.

Anyways yes, not to disturb this good thread with more meaningless arguments, back to topic.

Save it Mod imitator.

I didn't even want all this long stuff to happen to begin with. I was defending some fighters that I used from childish and just complete stupidity slander' date=' but they continued on, and now a new person jumped in, thinking he "schooled" me or something, which is not even close.

I don't need to feel smart if i took all the time to type this up, this means I KNOW what i am talking about, and that I MEAN it.

Anyways yes, not to disturb this good thread with more meaningless arguments, back to topic.

[/quote']

I seriously do not want to be a Mod.

You just were posting useless stuff.....

Agreed. I absolutely adore the shear strength Ike has. I also like gliding down (Knowing that I'm safe) with the B move' date=' charge up a bit in the air, and slam down as soon as someone tries to stop it from the ground or air.

[/quote']

Agreed 100%.

Sadly that it hurts you if you go all the way, I believe.

But it does much more to your opponent.

The Up+B move is very effective for though.

Especially if your opponent has over 100% done to tem.

My favorite people are The ice climbers and Ness. i like ness bucause well i know how to use him ti the extent of taking down a 3 man team of LvL 9s (I just have dificulty facing real people)

i like the ice climbers cause there flawsome a twom man tag team of destruction although there not good alone together you can do alot of damage quickly and they have a good range of moves.

lulz my faves are often over looked charecters

My favorite people are The ice climbers and Ness. i like ness bucause well i know how to use him ti the extent of taking down a 3 man team of LvL 9s (I just have dificulty facing real people)

I find this very hard to believe. If you can prove it, I'd be impressed, but as of right now, I don't buy it.

@Tyrantking10-I want to see your counter to my other responses.

I find this very hard to believe. If you can prove it' date=' I'd be impressed, but as of right now, I don't buy it.

[/quote']

Certain people are good at certain characters. Just because Ness is low tier or whatever the hell he is, doesn't mean that Ness is bad.

I honestly don't give a damn about competitive Brawl playing or the tier list.

Archived