• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st Best - Lucario

2nd Best - Olimar

3rd Best - Sonic

4th Best - Mario

5th Best - Ike.

Honestly I am very good with either one of the five stated above, and therefore I have no REAL preference of a favorite. However, if this were to be Melee, and if he WAS still here, my ultimate favorite and still undefeated fighter would of been...

Dr.Mario =D.

Sonic took me some time for me to get used to. At first, I even thought Sonic really sucked. But I think that I'm pretty good with Sonic, but compared to people who probably play Sonic Mainly, im nothing to them. Ike isn't really overpowered. I managed to only lose 2 lives while playing Mario against Ike, in which my friend's main fighter WAS Ike. Ike is ridiculously slow. And, explain on why Olimar scares you :P. In fact, every doubts that ANYONE is this good as Olimar when I play him lol.

Edit: R.I.P Dr. Mario. I was very sad when he was cut out. =(.

They should of wiped out Ness/Lucas/Falco/Toon Link/ and for my personal favor, Marth.

They should of at least made another Mario... like... Paper Mario. Paper Mario = Awesome.

Someone is familiar with meh?! Yes, I was currently being gnawed by a Gruul, NO THANKS to anyone here -__-.

Bringing back memories, I tried being improving my skills with Link back in SSBM.

Hey Pyro, you might have missed some things in my news, so check out the Gallery and or my Sets to be up to date bro. ;)

(P.S Mar, I'll challenge you with Falco with... any fighter you WANT me to be. :P.)

Someone is familiar with meh?! Yes' date=' I was currently being gnawed by a Gruul, NO THANKS to anyone here -__-.

Bringing back memories, I tried being improving my skills with Link back in SSBM.

Hey Pyro, you might have missed some things in my news, so check out the Gallery and or my Sets to be up to date bro. ;)

(P.S Mar, I'll challenge you with Falco with... any fighter you WANT me to be. :P.)

[/quote']

YOUR ON XD just PM me your Code

@People in this thread.

1) Sonic is bad. Easy to kill' date=' and no kill moves.

2) Ike isn't as good as most people think. He can't recover for crap and he's slow as all hell.

3) Snake is God. End of story.

[/quote']

1) F-S and FS kill, iirc bair and fair are pretty good. Easy to damage-rack. Fast and annoying.

2) His Quick Draw helps to make up for that, and he's more of a powerhouse than a fast character.

3) I suck with Snake. I'm sticking with Meta Knight.

@People in this thread.

1) Sonic is bad. Easy to kill' date=' and no kill moves.

2) Ike isn't as good as most people think. He can't recover for crap and he's slow as all hell.

3) Snake is God. End of story.

[/quote']

1) F-S and FS kill, iirc bair and fair are pretty good. Easy to damage-rack. Fast and annoying.

2) His Quick Draw helps to make up for that, and he's more of a powerhouse than a fast character.

3) I suck with Snake. I'm sticking with Meta Knight.

1) Doesn't matter. If you can't hit the opponent you won't kill him. I was using him against TAG and I needed to get him up to like +150% to kill him.

2) Again it doesn't help much. He can only go or ^ so he's as good as dead if he doesn't line up with one of those areas.

3) Doesn't matter if you suck with him, he is the best character in the game.

Archived