Ultimate Reality Show Contest. LOCK! Chaos[Remix] is the winner!!!

Survivor

Hello! Welcome to the Ultimate Reality Contest! I am your host TGPharoah! This contest has all positions filled, so no more entrants. We are halfway through, and we are currently on Task 5. The current contestants are listed below, followed by the eliminated contestants who have been knocked out of the contest. They are listed in the order of elimination. Thanks!

Contestants:

Winner

-Chaos[Remix]

Tectonix55 quit

Tiger also left YCM. So that makes me sad :(

Judge:

1. TGPharoah

Eliminated:

1. Kyroid

2. tectonix55(Quit)

3. ace010

4. Tiger(Quit)

5. Bringer of the Apocalypse

6. Mini Mizer

7. Infernape619

8. 「tea.leaf」

9. ~Veemon~

10. Slayer_Supreme

11. pikapi02

12. Dragon God

13. pt018

14. Ascari (Lost due to not making deadline)

Okay. I am not a judge, but I am only coming on once every three days, so this contest won't end up like the last one, if you were there for my survivor contest. Okay. I need 18 people to commit. I hope you are interested.

Also, 1 star members are not accepted unless their cards blow me away, and 2 star members must prove themselves with an entry card. Everyone else can enter, but be warned as this contest will be filled with crazy competitiors.

Winning Prize: 6 Rep and 100 Points

Task 1: Star of by telling me your vote for Team Captain. After that, your job is to make a Winged Beast Monster. It has to be a Harpie, or a card that could go into a Harpie deck. Also, it has to have more that 1250 ATK and less than 2000 DEF. Remember, this contest is made to be tough. Kyroid Eliminated.

Task 2: Make a Water/Beast Monster. It has to have a good picture. It can't be a custom picture. I eliminated judges bacuse they didn't post. Also, your Water/Beast Monster must fit into a card set. Send your card to your captain to check it. Your captain will post your card in an entire set on September 1st, the due date. Your Team set must have 2 Spell cards and 1 Trap card per team. All others will be monsters. No normal monsters are aloud. Also, if you post it by yourself, your card will not be counted as turned in. At the end of the task, I will choose someone to eliminate, rather than you voted someone off. Tectonix55 quit and Ace010 was eliminated.

Task 3: Hey! You guys are soooo critical. Kidding. The TDI idea was considered bad...so I changed it. You now have to make a monster that is based off of your favorite TV Show. It has to be a cartoon show. Okay? It also needs to be a Union Monster, be 5 stars, and be a Light Monster. Tiger quit and Bringer of the Apocalypse was eliminated.

Task 4: Well, we have 11 people this time. This task is going to be very important. VERY Important. This is a quick elimination round. At the end, three people will be eliminated. 2 will be by my votes, and 1 by your voting. You must make 2 monsters. That's it. They must be good though. You can do anything to impress me. It must be what I consider an 8/10 or above. If it doesn't meet that standard, you will be put on the loser board and become one of the people that can be voted off. This time, no team will win or lose, it's every person for themselves. Anyone can vote for anyone. Teams will be reformed after this Task is done. Have Fun! Ended 9/19 at 4:45. Mini Mizer, infernape619, and Keymakr were eliminated.

Task 5: Hello. New Teams have been formed. They will be posted below. Congratulations to those who have passed the past event that eliminated 3 people. This task is a very challenging one. You have to make a Dragon monster and a spell card that goes with it. The captains will only exist until the final 6, where teams are eliminated. Make the dragon card and the spell card. It is due on Sunday. It is an early due date but it is getting very challenging now. Have Fun! ~Veemon~ Eliminated.

Task 6: Make a Fire Type Card That can take something away from your opponent. It could be Life POints, ATK, DEF, or maybe even a card. Figure it out. Be creative. I am giving you a bit more time than Task 5. It will be due Wednesday. Remember, Dragon God and pikapi02 are invincible. They can not be voted off. Captains are eliminated. All team members are equal. Teams are still in effect though.

Task 7: Congrats to the final six! You did really well. No more teams. Now. For your task, you must make 3 cards. Do whatever you want, but it has to be 3 cards that are great! Okay? Due on Wednesday.

Thanks! I have gotten rid of the points when eliminated rule due to my lack of points.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

116633qb0.jpg

Effect:

Every turn both players may chose to activate one of the folowing effects during their respective First Main Phases if they have one or more Water Attribute Monsters on their respective sides of the field:

-For each Water Attribute Monster on your side of the field, draw one card.

-Increase the ATK and DEF of all Water Attribute monsters on your side of the field by 500.

-Decrease the ATK and DEF of all Non-Water Attribute monsters on your opponents side of the field by 200.

-Send any Water Attribute monster on your side of the field to Special Summon a Water Attribute Monster of equal or less number of starts from your graveyard to the field in face up ATK or DEF mode.

here you go. if you would like more i would be more than happy to post some more of the cards i have made.

You are shunned and are unable to host a contest anymore, you were blacklisted as a judge by Dj...

Im sure Dj's gonna blacklist you as a judge.

Quite so' date=' it appears alot of members have been distressed with tgp12's judging and attitude.

Personally i believe tgp12 to be nothing more then an attension seeking no-life-but-computers child.

Thread Locked[/quote']

Thank You. A five star member. Now can you please help recruit. You have been entered on Team 1 if that's okay.

Yayz. Sure I'll help recruit. Team 1 is fine with me.

Archived