Ultimate Reality Show Contest. LOCK! Chaos[Remix] is the winner!!!

Survivor

Okay. Here are the votes for Team Captains:

Team 1:

1.tectonix55:1

2.bringer of the apocalypse

3.Tiger

4.magno

5.GHawk XIII

6.slayer_supreme

7.「tea.leaf」:1

8. Mini Mizer

Team 2:

1.keymakr

2.ace010

3.pt018

4.kyroid

5.infernape619

6.pikapi02

7.the_dark_knight: 1

8.Dragon God: 2

Here are the people that still need to turn in cards:

Team 1:

bringer of the apocalypse

Tiger

GHawk XIII

「tea.leaf」

Mini Mizer

Team 2:

pt018

kyroid

infernape619

pikapi02

Dragon God

Also, good cards. I like most of them.(Not naming any names. Yet)

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well. The team captain does have a purpose. After this task, the team captain will be in charge of turning in all cards at once. After this, all cards must be turned in to the team captain through PM and then turned in at the same time. Also, on certain tasks, the captain gets immunity for the next challenge if his/her team wins. Immunity means you can't get voted off.

Also. Here is the list of the people that still need to turn in cards.

Team 1:

bringer of the apocalypse

Tiger

GHawk XIII

「tea.leaf」

Mini Mizer

Team 2:

pt018

kyroid

infernape619

pikapi02

Also, good card Dragon God.

Okay. So we need 4 people on team 2 to post cards and 5 people on team 1 to post cards. This is going great. We already have 5 pages of material.

Also, for Ace010. You still have to make your card, but you send it to your captain. He checks it over and then posts it for you. Your captain can tell you if a card is good or not. He can also tell you to change it. If a captain is voted off, then a new captain is chosen based off of votes or me choosing.

Yes. What he said. I'm not going to flip out over this contest like my last one. Let me tell you the story of Survivor:YCM Edition. That was my previous contest like this.

Well. I started a contest like this one a while ago. I was really excited. A bunch of 4 and 5 star people joined. They all turned in their first challenge cards except one person who was on vacation. It was the day before the first challenge deadline and I replaced him. I made a pact not to until the challenge deadline. Suddenly, people started trash talking me and quitting the contest. I was really sad and then I got banned. Now, most of the people in that contest hate me. Please don't do that to me.

mini mizer, seriously, if your in a really bad mood, dont take it out on other people.

i dont like people making posts just to insult other people and their cards (in my competition as well)

if you dont have something nice to say or atleast good intents...just dont post it

Archived