Ultimate Reality Show Contest. LOCK! Chaos[Remix] is the winner!!!

Survivor

ok, sounds cool, i'll join :D

oh ya, entry card here it is:

[align=center]Arcanos, the Alchemy Reviver

30lh1mh.jpg[/align]

2 Fiend-Type Monsters + 1 Spellcaster-Type Monster

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Fusion Summoned, Special Summon 1 Fiend-Type monster from your hand and equip it to this card as an Equip Spell Card. When this card is destroyed, destroy the Equip Monster instead. When this card is destroyed Release 1 Fiend-Type or Spellcaster-Type monster you control and activate the appropriate effect based on the Type of monster Released:

Fiend - Draw 2 cards and reveal it, if any of them are Level 3 or lower Fiend-Type monster(s), Special Summon them.

Spellcaster - Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field and increase the ATK and DEF of all Spellcaster-Type monsters you control by 200.

Disclaimer: I do not own the artwork of my card

~Silent Hunter™

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so I'll put people up on the member list. I think we are good. Okay so I have Slasher, dark knight and two people that joined over PMS. Sorry Silent Hunter. You're only 2 star and your card wasn't very good. Good try though. I just need higher ranked members.

Oh, well than you are in Mini Mizer. Here is the First Task!

Task 1: Star of by telling me your vote for Team Captain. After that, your job is to make a Winged Beast Monster. It has to be a Harpie, or a card that could go into a Harpie deck. Also, it has to have more that 1250 ATK and less than 2000 DEF. Remember, this contest is made to be tough.

Also, tell me your vote for permanent Team captain on here. Also, it can't be you.

well then, i guess this be the flagship for my team...or flagcard...whatever you want to call it.

116633us7.jpg

the pic is by Michelle84 on deviantART.com

this card easily fits into a harpie deck because its ATK goes up for every harpie, harpie's brother, harpie's pet dragon, every one of these card, or whatever has harpie or harpie's in its name.

may the best team win

i vote 4 dragon god

my card

Harpie King

99045kl9.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned from your deck or hand when a "Harpie Queen" is successfully normal summoned. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard you can return one "harpies hunting ground" from your deck to your hand.

[spoiler=My Harpie:]

[spoiler=Harpie's Winged Assassin]

127495yn0.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore:]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is Advance Summoned, you lose 2500 Life Points. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for every WIND monster in your Graveyard. This card is unaffected by Spell or Trap cards. Once per turn, this monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly if you send every card in your Hand to the Graveyard. 3 turns after this card was Summoned to the Field, you can send this card to the Graveyard to increase your Life Points by the ATK of this card.

Archived