Ultimate Reality Show Contest. LOCK! Chaos[Remix] is the winner!!!

Survivor

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task 2: Make a Water/Beast Monster. It has to have a good picture. It can't be a custom picture. I eliminated judges bacuse they didn't post. Also, your Water/Beast Monster must fit into a card set. Send your card to your captain to check it. Your captain will post your card in an entire set on September 1st, the due date. Your Team set must have 2 Spell cards and 1 Trap card per team. All others will be monsters. No normal monsters are aloud. Also, if you post it by yourself, your card will not be counted as turned in. At the end of the task, I will choose someone to eliminate, rather than you voted someone off.

I re-worded it.

hey just a quick question. how is the scoring gonna work now that team 2 is one person down? will it now work on average number of points? (total number of poitns on a team / the number of team members) cuz if ur still gonna go just on total points, then it will now be impossible for team 2 to make team 1 lose a member.

Okay. It's pushed back to September 2nd. It's meant to be hard' date=' let me remind you. Also, you are the captain for Team 1. You are in charge of posting all of you're teams cards by 6:00 on September 2nd.

[/quote']

*face-palm*

You don't get it. It's hard enough making 8 cards, but try doing it in 4 days, when half of the members don't know how to make a decent card, and we're never online at the same time. I can kinda see why DJ blacklisted you; you do stuff that blatantly go against common reasoning for contest.

Push back date. NAO.

Archived