The Alden Academy - Expert Attention for those who need it.

Hey.

By now, you all know me and how I'm a really good player of this game.

I am here to share my knowledge and skills with you all to help you improve, that's why I've started up the Alden Academy.

Basically, the Alden Academy is a school sorta thing run on MSN. You have to get MSN if you want to join. It's not an RPG or anything. It's a means of me letting you know what you need to know for your skill level and then some more. You all do not know this, but I was taught how to be this good. It didn't come naturally like some. Joe Whittaker, the former UK #1 (In Rankings) and 2-time National Finalist took me on and has given me advice and help on MSN ever since.

Don't take this as a joke. This is a serious attempt to increase the skills of YCM members. Eventually, once I have assembled a squad, we will war against a rival forum.

Entrance

To enter the academy, you must take a test which focuses on several elements of the game of YGO at different levels and you will be put into a class according to your results. The test MUST be taken on MSN with me.

Classes

Classes are separated into 3 different categories:

• Beginner Classes - For those who understand some, but not all mechanics of the game
  • Intermediate Classes - For those people who have it all sorted but want to improve
  • Expert Classes - For those who are good but want to learn all there is about handling themselves against pros

It doesn't make you bad if you end up in Beginner Classes, as you have me to show you how to get better, along with several YGO Celebrity Guests occasionally. These guests will make an appearance at other times in different Classes too.

Classes will be at around 7pm GMT, but you will be told of their time the day before or earlier. If there's reason for an urgent change of time, you will be alerted on the forum.

Rules

There's barely any rules for being in the academy. Just a few about cheating and suchforth.

1. No Cheating - This means on the entrance test and other tests including duels.

2. Be a good loser - Everyone loses. It's not a rare thing. Get used to it and have fun.

3. Mutual Respect - Respect each member and each classmate and guest and we will respect you back.

4. NO MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS - Nobody is permitted to enter the academy with 2 or more different accounts or take the entrance test multiple times with different accounts. Anyone found doing this will be IMMEDIATELY deleted from the academy's member list.

Obtaining MSN

Go to http://messenger.msn.com/download/getstarted.aspx

Want to join then?

Add: [email protected] to your MSN contact list and I'll get right back to you.

Thank You for your time

Ash.

LOL Ash. Well I surely ROFL'd when I first saw this topic, but I believe in you that you've become a pro, since it's been a while me and you talked. Well, I think I'll join, but since me and you have some problems, you have the right to be nasty and reject my request for joining.

That is all. G'day.

Archived