Heroes (No Longer Accepting Applicants)

Jake the Sage

Don't worry everyone! As soon as five people are in (which won't be long at this point) we can start.

Cali is the only one who has PM'ed me her character and the only one to fully join (I've PM'ed everyone telling you what I think of your characters: Please read them to see if you are in ^_<) so that means no more people who can control elements.

Please don't forget to give your character a weakness!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are one of the few people who possess super powers. With trouble brewing quickly' date=' can you be the worlds savior?[hr']

All I need for you to join is the following:

Character Name Drew Ben Toro

Subtype: Christian/Neo

Super Powers: Element Control

Attacks: Divine Lighting Strike, Light Barrier, Ground Piercer, Flame-Cannon, Tidal Bubble Burst, Tornado-Palm Thrust.

Bio: A Young Warrior, from The Great Holy Church of the Land of No-en, that is wise in the word of God and has two brothers. Drew was raised in a Christian home, also was pronounced as "The Neo". The Neo is of The Power of God manifested in the one who will bring peace against the Evil forces that corrupt the World. At His birth he was blessed with a great scratch like scar on his right arm, with it he can rebuild his body if injured. But If he ever dies the Fallen Angel known as Aoz will take over and massacrer any and all who sin until Drew is all healed up and awakes. So he continues to help those that are in sin and speaks of the "Good News" from God.

Fighting Style: Neo-OA, aehrtin-PA, aertwun-IA, dinwen-NA, and efiran-KA

Weakness: To Murder any human, for it is not his place to murder. Sometimes he fells responsible for some deaths after Aoz takes over.

My Remake!

Character Name: Drew Ben Toro

Super Powers: Light Element Control

Attacks: Divine Lighting Strike, Light Barrier, Star Piercer, Glaze-Cannon, Tidal Sun Burst, Solar-Palm Thrust.

Bio: A Young Warrior, from The Great Holy Church of the Land of No-en, that is wise in the word of God and has two brothers. Drew was raised in a Christian home, also was pronounced as "The Neo". The Neo is of The Power of God manifested in the one who will bring peace against the Evil forces that corrupt the World. At His birth he was blessed with a great scratch like scar on his right arm, with it he can rebuild his body if injured. But If he ever dies the a Fallen Angel known as Aoz will take over and massacrer any and all who sin until Drew is all healed up and awakes. So Drew continues to help those that are in sin and speaks of the "Good News" from God.

Weakness: To Murder any human, for it is not his place to murder. Sometimes he fells responsible for some deaths after Aoz takes over.

Weapon: Tarubeth The Holy Sword

A Sword made by God to be given to "The Neo", It is said that this sword can destroy Demons, Monsters, and Sinful Humans that do not know Christ.

You are one of the few people who possess super powers. With trouble brewing quickly' date=' can you be the worlds savior?[hr']

Attacks: Divine Lighting Strike, Light Barrier, Ground Piercer, Flame-Cannon, Tidal Bubble Burst, Tornado-Palm Thrust.

Bio: A Young Warrior, from The Great Holy Church of the Land of No-en, that is wise in the word of God and has two brothers. Drew was raised in a Christian home, also was pronounced as "The Neo". The Neo is of The Power of God manifested in the one who will bring peace against the Evil forces that corrupt the World. At His birth he was blessed with a great scratch like scar on his right arm, with it he can rebuild his body if injured. But If he ever dies the Fallen Angel known as Aoz will take over and massacrer any and all who sin until Drew is all healed up and awakes. So he continues to help those that are in sin and speaks of the "Good News" from God.

My Remake!

Attacks: Divine Lighting Strike, Light Barrier, Star Piercer, Glaze-Cannon, Tidal Sun Burst, Solar-Palm Thrust.

Bio: A Young Warrior, from The Great Holy Church of the Land of No-en, that is wise in the word of God and has two brothers. Drew was raised in a Christian home, also was pronounced as "The Neo". The Neo is of The Power of God manifested in the one who will bring peace against the Evil forces that corrupt the World. At His birth he was blessed with a great scratch like scar on his right arm, with it he can rebuild his body if injured. But If he ever dies the a Fallen Angel known as Aoz will take over and massacrer any and all who sin until Drew is all healed up and awakes. So Drew continues to help those that are in sin and speaks of the "Good News" from God.

A Sword made by God to be given to "The Neo", It is said that this sword can destroy Demons, Monsters, and Sinful Humans that do not know Christ.

" . . . and Sinful Humans that do not know Christ."? In a world full of sin!? You're trying to save people, not kill those who don't believe in your religion. You can kill demons and monster (which you WILL face . . . and lots of 'em). Cut out at one little part and you'd be a welcomed member. After that PM the character to me.

My Remake!

That's not a real weakness.

Diz, thanks and you are now the fourth member. ONe more to go everybody!

And to "The True Silent Swordsman", thnxs for pointing that out. I didn't even notice that myself! eherobull18 has been one of the hardest to get on the team. I like the character idea but he doesn't seem to have to weakness down. Also destroys sinful humans? well . . . i've already ranted about that so i won't repeat myself.

My Remake, AGAIN!!! hope I did well

Weakness: Can't swim, scared of spiders and is frozen, and his most powerful weakness is if his arm is cut off with the scar of Aoz, he can die, if so he can come back if the arm is back on within 24 hours. If not well no hope for him.

A Sword made by God to be given to "The Neo." It is said that this sword is the best at slaying Demons Monsters,and the undead.

Character Name: Zeo

Subtype: Martial Artist/Slasher

Super Powers: Whirlwind, Backstab, Shadowstep, Energy Destruct (if he uses this he dies, but he also kills the targeted foe), Master Parry (will parry the next attack, but then cannot use a super power till the end of the fight)

Attacks: Roundhouse Kick, Uppercut (with and without a weapon), Punch, Kick.

Bio: He was raised in a normal family, and trained Martial Arts from his 7th year. When he was at his father's lab when he was 9, he drank a potion, which made him more agile. He became more advanced than the other kids on Martials, and soon was unbeatable in his school. His career began when he protected little kids from bullys. At age 17 he nearly lost his sight and can barely see without his special glasses.

Weapon: Sword of Righteousness

Fighting Style: Karate and Tae-Kwon-Do

Weaknesses: Can barely see without his sunglasses. If his Sword is broken, he must reforge it in 1 day. If he doesn't he will die. Harder injured by darkness than by anything else.

Character Name Strandale McAflee

Subtype: you pick

Super Powers: Manipulates water

Attacks: Water Whip, Tsunami

Bio: Always loved water

Fighting Style: Karate

Archived