Heroes (No Longer Accepting Applicants)

Jake the Sage

Character Name: Zeo

Subtype: Martial Artist/Slasher

Super Powers: Whirlwind' date=' Backstab, Shadowstep, Energy Destruct (if he uses this he dies, but he also kills the targeted foe), Master Parry (will parry the next attack, but then cannot use a super power till the end of the fight)

Attacks: Roundhouse Kick, Uppercut (with and without a weapon), Punch, Kick.

Bio: He was raised in a normal family, and trained Martial Arts from his 7th year. When he was at his father's lab when he was 9, he drank a potion, which made him more agile. He became more advanced than the other kids on Martials, and soon was unbeatable in his school. His career began when he protected little kids from bullys. At age 17 he nearly lost his sight and can barely see without his special glasses.

Weapon: Sword of Righteousness

Fighting Style: Karate and Tae-Kwon-Do

Weaknesses: Can barely see without his sunglasses. If his Sword is broken, he must reforge it in 1 day. If he doesn't he will die. Harder injured by darkness than by anything else.

[/quote']

Wow that's pretty bad.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that's pretty bad.

Thnxs TTSS (mind if I shorten ur name?). I don't think people realize that Super Powers and Attacks aren't the same thing. Either way we got enough player to begin with (now that Alex C. has joined).

Wow that's pretty bad.

Thnxs TTSS (mind if I shorten ur name?). I don't think people realize that Super Powers and Attacks aren't the same thing. Either way we got enough player to begin with (now that Alex C. has joined).

Archived