Heroes (No Longer Accepting Applicants)

Jake the Sage

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooc: Sorry i haven't really talked much here but I'll make up for that

Zack had heard the bridge collapsing, it was near where he was staying he used his super speed and headed for the bridge. When he arrived he used both his powers to move the cars over the water, "man, why did I sign up for this?" he said under his breath as he carried a transport truck over. he when noticed as he turned he saw two robots armed and he saw a girl who he did not know, then again he doesn't really know anyone alive... a cold chill went down his spine as the thought of this parents, he tried to shut them out of him, bad idea he had been concentrating so much on his parents he had dropped a Smart car " Well if I had smart car I'd sell it" he said as he watched the car sink down as he watched from a ledge. After the cops had FINALLY come, Zack ran across the water, sword raised he multiplied (or at least that's what it looked like) and he charged right for the injured robot... Then suddenly a fog appeared out of nowhere, he stop as he got to shore and tried to look where those people had gone too...

Archived