Spike Hand

Random Title I Know.

The Plot of Yu Gi Oh Animes is usually fairly obvious, however i feel the 5D's Plot is totally wacked, and i find it impossible to guess what happens next.

The most recent episode, with the Spike, Metal Hand, destruction of a village, super special awesome Stunts and the trap card that summons a Lv10 Token, totally puts the Plot at a spiral of confusion.

Does anyone else agree the 5D's Plot is rather farfetched?

I think you've missed something.....YGO has been predictable most of the time, I can see what Rex will do, the only totally unpredictable thing so far was them not revealing the 5th signer with the other 4, GX's only unpredictable stuff was Haou.

When you include the village attacked was actually the village of the Star people it actually gets less confusing. You used a LK term.....I HATE ABRIDGED. It was because of the Star People being attacked by the evil under the Nazca lines that Crimson Dragon was first summoned, its not confusing when you actually know what is going on.

Yea it brings the odd unpredictable like misleading us with the Claw in 13 which some people thought was Rua and that Ruka was the leg, which we know was false because Ruka is the claw and Aki the leg. (And Rua is just becoming more and more the Sho of 5Ds)

yeah but there is one thing we can be certain of there will be a 3-5 episode duel in the end of the season

If I recall correctly, GX didn't have a three-episode-or-longer duel until their third season.

yeah but there is one thing we can be certain of there will be a 3-5 episode duel in the end of the season

If I recall correctly' date=' GX didn't have a three-episode-or-longer duel until their third season.

[/quote']

*coughcoughjadenvssartoriouscoughcough*

That was three episodes? I thought it was only two...

Well, regardless. They didn't have one until the second season finale.

As long as it doesn't get to the 8 parter of DM (Yugi Vs Dartz....), 102-104 is Saiou Vs Judai, so it was GX's first 3 parter and one of its only ones, even its final 4 duels were 2 parters. (Although Judai Vs Yubel seemed like a 5 parter, even tho it was tech Yubel in Johan's Vs Judai, then Yubel Vs Judai)

YGO does try to make them insane.....and have failed since YNB in series 1. (Well the Series 2 stabbing himself in the arm to seal a deal in a manga was pretty insane). Yea maybe he go insane, but he has a powerful alley by him, not that JACK has proven to be loyal to anyone before except himself.

Archived