Which Identity Is Tobi?

ShadowyAngels7

Who do you think Tobi is?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you think Tobi is?

• Obito
    • Someone New
    • Madara

Tobi is like Hidan; immortal, yet only in growing old. He can still die from his head being blown off or something of that sort. Otherwise the 'silly' act he puts on is a disguise of who he really is...

Obito?- He only uses one eye, the same eye that wasn't ripped out to save Kakashi's lost eye right before Obito 'died'. Other than that fact I'm not so sure. My bet: 15% chance

New Character?- Maybe, we've never REALLY seen anyone like him before, right? My bet is: 33% chance

Madara?- This COULD make sense, Itachi states that Madara IS immortal, and TOBI is (for the most part). Madara also founded Akatsuki, this COULD explain how Tobi excells past Pein and ends up giving Pein orders later on. Madara was also a very serious induvidual, something Tobi has not shown; until he orders Pein around. And it would be awfully easy to cut your hair down. My bet is: 65% chance

P.S. And I KNOW that it does not equal 100%; I was just saying how likely he could be it from my opinion.

Guest JoshIcy

Madara is Tobi :/, and I would pull up the manga page that says so but I am lazy :|

As for his body, It could be Obito for all we know because his face looked slightly crushed when he took his mask off, (albeit very briefly) but I do not believe that any bit of Obito is still intact beyond the body and sharingan.

I wanted to see what you guys thought of... Really I don't know I just put down the 3 most common answers for the question; and what is signifigant about them.

Anyways; I wouldn't be surprised if Tobi WAS a body controlled/possesed by Madara, but I actually believe Madara just easily cut his hair.

By the way wasn't Tobi's mask supposed to be white? My friend says that Kisame painted it by mistake, Kisame was painting the walls in his room and Tobi put his head through the window or something like that, and that's why it's orange;

But that makes no sense Tobi wasn't even part of the Akatsuki and his mask was orange when we saw him with Zetsu, so how could Kisame have painted Tobi's mask?

I wanted to see what you guys thought of... Really I don't know I just put down the 3 most common answers for the question; and what is signifigant about them.

Anyways; I wouldn't be surprised if Tobi WAS a body controlled/possesed by Madara' date=' but I actually believe Madara just easily cut his hair.

By the way wasn't Tobi's mask supposed to be white? My friend says that Kisame painted it by mistake, Kisame was painting the walls in his room and Tobi put his head through the window or something like that, and that's why it's orange;

But that makes no sense Tobi wasn't even part of the Akatsuki and his mask was orange when we saw him with Zetsu, so how could Kisame have painted Tobi's mask?

[/quote']

That's Fun With Akatsuki....

Archived