The YCM Apprentice - ASSIGNMENT THREE POSTED!!!

JerryFreelance

Look at Post 273 on page 14... Which one?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Look at Post 273 on page 14... Which one?

• Option A
    • Option B

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I so gutted that I didn't see this before.

Oh well' date=' missed out on entering this one, but looking forward to seeing what both teams come up with.

[/quote']

Sorry 'bout that... If someone decides to drop out [i think I know of someone who might] then I'll give you the spot.

Otherwise, I'll probably do more of these, so stay tuned ^_^

Sorry, we're still deciding on a name. I've having a problem rounding everyone to our headquarters. I sent them all a pm, but I don't know how many will respond. What happens if someone doesn't submit their card? Do we create 1 card to substitute their missing one or submit our set 1 card short?

If someone's entry does not arrive, they will be fired. Exceptions can be made. If both teams have unsubmitted cards from certain members, the team with the lower number of members who submitted entries will lose and ALL members that didn't sumbit will be FIRED. If a team as a whole does not submit their entry, the captain will be fired.

JyShin: Any kind of trap card.

So what do captains do? Do we alter a persons cards or interfere in their work or what? Or is that up to us?

This is what captains do:

Collect all the cards [you don't make any cards]

Each person must make one card. Except for the last two cards. The whole team makes these.

If one member of the team does not make their cards, add in an extra one quick and save their asses. If you then lose, sell them out and let them get fired. That's it.

You can help your teammates with their cards and whatnot, so to answer your question, yes. It is up to you.

45 Hours and 13 Minutes until Round 1 is over!!! Get your cards in people!!!

P.S. I still haven't heard of names of teams or captains... I'm assuming Six is the captain of Team 2 and GK of Team 1?

Archived