The YCM Apprentice - ASSIGNMENT THREE POSTED!!!

JerryFreelance

Look at Post 273 on page 14... Which one?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Look at Post 273 on page 14... Which one?

• Option A
    • Option B

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our team name is named Resynchronize and I am its Leader. Here is our entry for our first assignment:

1Leviadrac.jpg2HunterSerpent.jpg

3Torrential.jpg4King.jpg

There's not much to say about the first four cards, what you see is what you get. They ensure your opponent will be hit with at least some damage as they constantly swap each other from the field to your hand. The last one one floods the field with Sea Serpents that keep switching relentlessly. It's amazing how they have such power while at the same time remained balanced.

5BehemothDrop2.jpg6OceanBeacon.jpg

7FuryoftheSeas.jpg8RampartRuin3.jpg

The two support cards aid in your Sea Serpent conquest. While Ocean Beacon ensures you have a Sea Serpent in your hand, the field Spell gives the Sea Serpents the ATK bonus they need and protection from Trap cards like Sakuretsu Armor. You can see how the two staples would help any deck, including this one, win when things seem darkest.

9OphidianReprisal.jpg10Magnarok3.jpg

11LeviaHunter.jpg

Orphidian is what protects the serpents from Spells/Traps until Fury of the Seas has enough counters. This last staple is definately unique in its ability to adapt to whatever situation you find yourself in. The last and final card, our Fusion, is what'll really finish of your opponent. It may be difficult to bring out, but it'll clear the field and let loose a serpent from your hand, no matter how strong.

Well uhh... The other team hasn't gotten all their cards in, so they lose...

Team Resynchronize wins! Apparently Yddisac has dropped out, so nobody will be getting fired.

Good job to everyone!!!

The second task will be handed out tomorrow.

Good job God Kaze for filling in for d-day [He was with my the latter of the day]

Sorry guys... My internet was down so I wasn't able to get on for a bit.

Elsandero, sorry, but there aren't any spaces. If anyone drops out, I'll pm you.

The next task is this: [all rules from Round 1 apply]

Your team must create a DECK. Yes, a DECK. The deck must be between 40 and 42 cards. And it must be WATER themed. You can use only 5 different real cards. And yes you can do multiples. So, you could do something like this:

3 Cyber Dragon

3 Mobius

3 Raiza

3 Granmarg

3 Zaborg

25 of your own creations.

You doon't need to use cards that have been made.

All cards must be new and original. The team with the best deck wins. You can have multiples of cards. According to my rules, if you used 3 of each card you've made, You would have 14 different cards. If you use 5 real cards, then each member of your team makes 1 card.

But, that does not have to be the case. Odds are that if you do that, you'll lose.

You have until next Friday [whatever it is] to get your entry in. I want captains chosen by this Friday.

Get card making!

Ofcourse! READ THE RULES!

Iwill then distribute a task to the teams, and you guys will go off and make me the cards. You will get together to organize everything, as I will want everything in perfect synergy. You will make your cards, organize them, and pm them to your captain. When everything is done, and your captain has the cards, he/she will post them on this thread and that's it for the challenge. I will decide which team has won, and the team captain of the losing team will select two other members [including him/her] to have a chat with me, and one [or more] of them will be "fired" and the rest will move on.

For the next challenge, a new captain will be decided upon, and the cycle will continue. If a team wins, the captain of the winning team, should his/her team lose the next challenge, will be exempt from firing. In short, they cannot be fired the next challenge.[/Quote]

Archived