The YCM Apprentice - ASSIGNMENT THREE POSTED!!!

JerryFreelance

Look at Post 273 on page 14... Which one?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Look at Post 273 on page 14... Which one?

• Option A
    • Option B

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the double, but I just checked FOX and realized that there are actually 18 spots, not 16 on The Apprentice.

So I still need one more person.

The competition will still begin tonight, whether or not we get the last person [i had a mental reserved entry for Necrophia from the beginning, and she said she'd be willing to be in]

One more person!!!!!

Sorry for the *sigh* triple, but as no one has posted yet, and I want to post the challenge, this will have to be done...

CHALLENGE #1

Your first challenge will be making a set of 11 cards. This will be the easiest of your tasks, but fret-not. The 11 cards will need to follow the following criteria:

I require nothing less than PERFECT Grammar.

I require nothing short of spectacular artwork.

I will frown upon cards that have used effects or that are Normal Monsters.

I DEMAND a highly original effect, and perfect balance.

And now, before I introduce to you your cards, I must say that failure to comply with the following rules will result in an IMMEDIATE LOSS.

As for the cards, each member of the team will be making one card each. I would like the card copyright 2007 and by the creator's USERNAME. The final two cards will be copyright 2007 and the name shall be the TEAM NAME. Why? Because the team will collaborate to create the last two cards. There will be no old cards allowed. NONE. If I see any cards that have been previously used, your team will lose. [This takes higher priority than not following the other rules]

These are the cards I want put out:

1. Sea Serpent Monster

2. Sea Serpent Monster

3. Sea Serpent Monster

4. Sea Serpent Swarming Monster

5. Staple Spell Card [to any deck]

6. Support Quick-Play Spell Card

7. Support Field Spell Card

8. Staple Trap Card [to any deck]

9. Support Trap Card

10. Staple Monster Card [to any deck]

11. Fusion Monster Consisting of Any Number of the First Three Cards to be Made.

I WANT ALL ENTRIES IN BY FRIDAY

Archived