genex tournement starts thursday

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright Here i go.

One Lovely day GAK was walking along the street searching fro some duelist to duel with. At a time he finds Kakarot son.They have a little conversation.Suddenly they take some steps apart from each other.GAK says "DUEL" and a duel starts.

Kakarot its time to duel your game so you start first(thinks to himself ive gotta win or ill lose for the 2nd time.)(scouter:its over 9000)

GAK: Alright I go!First I summon Crystal Beast Sapphire pegasus.Its effect allows me to bring another one to my side of the field.Then activate Crystal Promise!so summon my sapphire pegasus no.2 So behold, Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth crystallized form!I'll lay 1 F/d and end my turn.

Field:4(2x Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, 1 F/D,1 Amber Mammoth Spell Continuous.

Hand:3

((I did, but at first you had only the card's name. So now I'll make my turn.))

Mike draws a card and adds it to his hand, "First I'll play Change of Heart on your dark dragon tricer, then I'll tribute summon Summoned SKull on the field, sending your monster to the graveyard. Also set two spell/trap cards on the field. Now I'll attack your life points directly with my monster!"

ChangeofHeartSDY-EN-C.jpg

SummonedSkullSDY2-EN-C.jpg

I ACTIVATE MAGIC CYLINDER DERICET YU ATTACK AT YOUR LIFE POINTS.SINCE IT'S MY TURN,i summon s.d morpher and play polymeraztion fusing my two s.d cyber dragons and my s.d morpher to summon

s.d end x dragon

Attrib: Dark

Type: Machine/Fusion/Effect

Level:10

Atk: 4000

Def: 2800

"S.D. Cyber Dragon" + "S.D. Cyber Dragon" + "S.D. Cyber Dragon"

This card's name is also treated as "Cyber End Dragon". A Fusion Summon of this card cannot be conducted except with the above Fusion Material Monsters. This card inflicts Piercing Damage. If this face-up card is destroyed or removed from the field, it is removed from play.

but i don't stop there i play pot of greed drawing two cards.then i play dimension meger removing dark dragon tricer,s.d cyber dragon,s.d cyber dragon,and s.d morpher to summon s.d negative chimera

so now i use s.d end x dragon to to attack your summoned skull, then i'll have my chimera attack you with strident shadow blaze! chimera charged his attack blast mikes oppent a shadowy fire blast.

s.dchimeraover.jpg

rulerofthedudes.jpg

((Actaully, it wasn't your turn. I've never called an end for my turn.))

"I play Seven Tools of the Bandit to negate and destroy your Magic Cylinder. By paying 100 0 life points. Now since you have no other spell/traps cards laid on the filed my Summoned Skull has a certain direct attack for a whopping of 2500 points of damage to your life point. Now I end my turn."

SevenToolsoftheBanditYSDS-EN-C.jpg

Field: 2

Graveyard: 1

Hand: 3

Life Points: 3000

Deck: 44

((Just to let you know I type this when I end my turn. ))

I ACTIVATE MAGIC CYLINDER DERICET YoUr ATTACK AT YOUR LIFE POINTS.SINCE IT'S MY TURN' date='i summon s.d morpher and play polymeraztion fusing my two s.d cyber dragons and my s.d morpher to summon

s.d end x dragon

Attrib: Dark

Type: Machine/Fusion/Effect

Level:10

Atk: 4000

Def: 2800

"S.D. Cyber Dragon" + "S.D. Cyber Dragon" + "S.D. Cyber Dragon"

This card's name is also treated as "Cyber End Dragon". A Fusion Summon of this card cannot be conducted except with the above Fusion Material Monsters. This card inflicts Piercing Damage. If this face-up card is destroyed or removed from the field, it is removed from play.

but i don't stop there i play pot of greed drawing two cards.then i play dimension meger removing dark dragon tricer,s.d cyber dragon,s.d cyber dragon,and s.d morpher to summon s.d negative chimera

so now i use s.d end x dragon to to attack your summoned skull, then i'll have my chimera attack you with strident shadow blaze! chimera charged his attack blast mikes oppent a shadowy fire blast.

[img']http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa212/027982/s.dchimeraover.jpg[/img]

rulerofthedudes.jpg

well the whole turn is made just read it

GAK:It's my move.Draw!GAK laughs.HA!HA!HA!I offer one Sapphire Pegasus as a tribute, to summon MOBIUS THE FROST MONARCH.Now your 2 F/D are gone.MOBIUS, ATTACK HIS GEMINI ELF.Then i attack with Sapphire pegasus directly reducing your LP to 5700.

I end my turn.

Field:4

Hand:3

Archived