genex tournement starts thursday

ok hi i've noticed alot of the rpg have alot of people,so i figured i'd make a new one.ok let's set some rules

1.if you are going to join post your info like this

name

deck:and if you want to use more than pm me the other decks or just post them

apperance

background

best card: optional

2.be nice,don't make fun of people,and most importantly have fun

heres my charcter for example

name mike weber

deck two of them

1.phoneix hero/dragon hero deck

2.paladin deck(no not dark paladin relation)

apperance black hair,blue eyes,tan skin,scar on right eye

background:top student and gradute at hero acadmey,plus he recived these decks by

1.recived phoneix hero/dragon hero from his dad

2.won the paladin deck from his brother

plz pm me or email me if you want to join

email: [email protected]

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want to join

name:rick ace

deck:machine/dark attribute

apperance:black hair,brown eyes,tall.

backgorund:nobody knows about his background,he only cares about making his opponets lose their love for dueling,and winning,he wasnt always like that until he obtained his dark deck which had a powerful card,the wicked eraser who is controling rick.

favorite cards:cyber end dragon and the wicked eraser

machine deck:3 cyber dragon,3 proto cyber dragon,1 gyroid,3 cyber phoenix,3 cyber dark edge,3 cyber dark keel,3 cyber dark horn,3 exploder dragon,3 infernal dragons.3 future fusion,3 fusion guard,3 different dimension capsule,,1 shadow spell,and 1 negate attack,1 limiter removal,1 over load fusion,cyber shadow gardna.fusion deck:2 cyber end dragon,cyber twin dragon,2 chimera tech dragon.cyber dark dragon.dark deck:1 wicked eraser.3 wall of illusion.3 des feral imp,1 kahkki,guerilla of dark world,phantom beast- rock-lizard,3 witch of the black forest,chaos sorcerer,1 magician's valkiria,dark magician,ebon magician curran,princess curran,broww huntsman of dark world.mammoth graveyard,skilled dark magician,fear from the dark.3. shadow spell,1 nutrient z,swords of concealling light,d.d dynamite,.3 back to square one,1 trial of the princess,magical dimension,monster reincarnation,fossil excavation,3 call of the hunted,3 cold wave.

cards from here. http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/showthread.php?tid=7700

NAME: Zarkus

deck:

DECK Power of the Azure Trio

Azure Flame Kite X2

AZure Orca X2

Azure Balmung X2

Data Drain X2

Drain heart X2

Mustering of the Azure Trio X2

Aida Infestation X3

Marshmallon x1

Mirror Force x1

Magic Cylinder x1

Spirit reaper x1

Cost down x2

Metal Reflect Slime x3

Fiend Sanctuary X3

Destiny Hero- Defender x3

Royal Decree x 3

Botanical Lion x3

Call of the hauntedx1

Premature Burial X1

Morphing Jar x1

United we stand x1

apperance: Long-ish hair, imagine the rival from pokemon Silver/Gold, except blue. Face is kinda plain. Wares a blue short-sleeved shirt with a green vest with 6 pockets, one of the holding his deck. Pants are simply black slacks. Shoes are tennis shoes.

background: He won a contest, and won a set of cards based off of .hack, courtesy of Pegasus. He competed in the battle city tournament, but gave up, he thought it was too easy.

best card: Drain Heart

name: Mike Benz

deck: Metal Raiders Deck

apperance: 5b6270.png

background: Mike's sole reason for joining the tournament is to test his skills against others. Win or lose he's just trying to play the game. His love for duel monsters has caused him to join as many tournaments as possible. Mike is becoming well-known as a regular joiner of tournaments.

best card: Sanga of the Thunder

can i enter cause i dont have a chibi or pictures ive created them but i dont how to do it ive tried some sites photobuck,imageshack but im 10 and i have to be 13 to join so if i can here is my profile ill tell you my cards as i go along .

name:kakarot son

apereance:red saiyan armour white chest plate yellow shoulder blades spiky yellow hair.

best card:masked beast

background: a fun loving duelist who believes its his destiny to enter the tournement and make friend.

DECK; gemini elf,masked beast,humonoid slime,worm drake,humoniod worm drake,revival jam x3,amphibian beast,shinig abyss,the forgivan maiden,mary the fallen one,hysteric fairy,cure mermaid,dark necrofear,zombry the dark, maryokuti,the last warrior from another planet,supply,earthbond spirit,fusion ,gate,de-fusion,spirit message l,spirit message i, spirit message n,spirit message a, united we stand,mage power,curse of the masked beast,mask of dispel,mask of restrict,mask of brutality,mask of the acursed,mask of weakness,jam breeding machine,infinit cards,jam defender,graverobbers retribution,magic cylinder.

Archived