genex tournement starts thursday

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hah... is that all?"

I draw!

I activate my face-down, Metal Reflect Slime!

But is doesn't stay on the field for long, because i sacrifice it to Summon

Azure Balmung

his attack increases by the effect of Orca as well!

ATK: 2400 DEF/1600

When this card is destroyed, 2 end phases later, special summon it to the field in attack position. Once per turn, destroy all face-up AIDA monsters on the field.

Its time to finish this, I activate, "Mustering of the Azure Trio"!

If "Azure Balmung" and "Azure Orca" are on the field and "Azure Flame Kite" is in the graveyard, pay 1000 lifepoints special summon "Azure Flame Kite" from your graveyard in attack position, then increase the attack of all three monsters by 1000, and they can't be destroyed by card effects.

If you noticed, Kite was the card i sent to the graveyard.

(Hand: 0)

Lifepoints: 7000

Kite : ATK: 3800 DEF: 1000

Orca: ATK: 4000 DEF: 800

Balmung: ATK: 3400 DEF: 1600

I have Orca Attack your face-down defense position monster!

(waits for your reaction.)

i draw! i equip my grandmaster with this i play fusion sword murasame blade and i play enemy controller i tribute my grandmaster then i keep it on the field by tributing zanji then i tribute Irou to keep that ok wtf did i do that for, anyway i attack and finish you with my Grandmaster now thats GAME! you put up a tough fight the remaining card i had in my hand was exiled force what was yours?

The tournament had begun and Mike was feeling calm about the first day of the new dueling contest. Mike could be seen in some light orange goggles over his eyes. A shiny yet dark blue fish helmet on his head as he stood. Shirtless, he was with a number of glowing ginger tattoos across his chest to his muscular arms. Two azure bottles of wine coolers held fresh in his tight palms. A grin scheduled his face. Baggy cobalt pants beneath his belly of skin. Shoes to match his unique wardrobe, navy sneakers with white stripes.

There he placed his feet in a meadow of windy grass, a single oak tree from his side and a park behind him in the scenery. Children playing, while the glass of the urn touched his lips as he gulped the tasteful drink. Wiping his mouth, a sigh escaped his jaws. A feeling of peacefulness inside him as the open blue sky stretched beyond the horizon of his day in the playground. A dozen of clouds strolling away in the atmosphere, a little bit causing minor breezes, which seemed to warm Mike’s tiny hairs on his hide, instead of chilling him with goose bumps.

His neat sneakers clamping onto the wet strands of grass because of his movement to a distant bench, upon resting on the wooden worktable, a deck of cards appeared before Mike’s view. A series of cards he called the Metal Raiders deck. Studying and working strategies until he awaited an opponent or in searched for one himself, meanwhile he sat to perfect his style of hand and game play for fighting with his cards.

Alright Here i go.

One Lovely day GAK was walking along the street searching fro some duelist to duel with. At a time he finds Kakarot son.They have a little conversation.Suddenly they take some steps apart from each other.GAK says "DUEL" and a duel starts.

Archived