genex tournement starts thursday

i'd like to join:

Name :GAK

Deck : Crystal Beast Deck

Appearance:61mldma.png

Background:GAK has been living in japan for a long time continually playing duel monsters.recently he made his current deck and noone in whole japan couldn't beat him now he is searching for new challenges and opponents.

Best Card: Hamon Lord of Striking thunders

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Zarkus walked by, and saw the duel in action*

"Enormous fighting spirit is coming from that Kakarrot one..." He said as his puzzle Piece glowed brightly.

"If i defeat him in a duel, more pieces might come back. I'll wait until this duel is over, then challenge him. But for now... Hey, anybody wanna duel me!?" He yelled.

"i need to duel someone before the darkness absorbs all of my energy"says to himself."what my card is glowing ,this is even worst than i thought i am growing weaker i must duel or i might not survive the tournament i must destroy the card,but to do that i need to duel someone with enough energy to be able to make the duel long enough to use the card my father gave me.

"i accept you chalange"said rick"but you are dueling at your own risk,i dont duel for fun ,i duel for energy"draw i set a monster in face down defense position place two cards face down and activate different dimension capsule ,i choose a card from my deck remove it from paly and in two turns i get back.i end my turn.

hand:2

field:a monster in face down defense position and two cards face down.

deck:34

life points:8000

"don't be so quick to deactivate it Rick, i was just thinking through my options."

I activate the spell card cost down! Sending "Azure Flame Kite" to the graveyard.

And now i normal summon 1 "Azure Orca" from my hand in attack position, his effect raises his attack.

ATK/3000 DEF/800

When this card is destroyed, 2 end phases later, special summon this card in attack position. Increase the attack of all Face-up Azure Knights by 500 points.

I set 2 cards face-down, and end my turn.

(1 card left in hand)

34 left in deck

Archived