Pokemon Battle (Lugia vs. Ho-Oh)

Dark

Who is going to win?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is going to win?

So, I was thinking... who would win in a battle, Lugia, or Ho-Oh?

Lugia is PSY/FLYING

Ho-Oh is FIRE/FLYING

Lugia has AeroBlast

Ho-Oh has Sacred Fire

I believe Lugia is Faster and Has Higher SP DEF

I believe Ho-Oh is Slower and has higher SP ATK and NORMAL DEF

Also, remember that both would be level 100.

Lugia has the weaknesses "Dark/Electric/Ghost/Rock and Bug"

Ho-Oh has the weaknesses "Water/Electric and Rock"

So, who would win? Please tell me who, why and vote in the poll. I have no answer to this question, and I will answer when more people post and I have a good guide to who could win. And if you want me to, I can use my ARDS to get these Pokemon, tell me what moves they should have and I will battle them.

LoL' date='

Simple as this.

Lugia can learn water attacks.

Ho-oh cannot learn fighting or electric attacks.

Ho-oh is a fire type.

Fire is weak to water.

water attack > fire type pokemon.

Lugia wins.

No statistics needed.

[/quote']

So.

Your wrong on both types and why does fighting matter? Also even if he didn't learn those moves he learns Shadow Ball.

Try again

MoM always acts like he knows so much and then says something stupid :/

Lugia wins because of higher defense - and it doesn't even need water, it can just pwn with Ancient Power (X4 damage against Ho-Oh).

@Topic Poster: Lugia isn't weak to bug, it's neutral to it. And yeah, stop making Pokemon polls.

Lugia is my vote. Not just because he is my favourite out of the two. I agree with all the reasons why he would win. And, if it was a battle between them on a show, Lugia would beat Ho-Oh into the ground so hard that his wings would be ripped off. Lugia Psychics Ho-Oh so he's stuck under water and drowns. And, Lugia wins on the games too.

Doesn't matter that Ho-Oh can learn any of those, Lugia has High Defense and Special Defense, so it won't do too much harm. Meanwhile, Ho-Oh has a glaring 4X weakness to AncientPower, an Attack Lugia has access to. Ho-Oh would fall before Lugia would. Plus, if things get dire, Lugia can use Roost, and temporarily be rid of its Electric, Rock, and Ice weaknesses. Ho_oh can do the same, but its fire half would still be weak to Rock.

Also, holding Sacred Ash doesn't do anything.

Archived