[CC - Productions] Fanfic now needs characters

ChronosCrowler

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Raphael Goldwin

Background: Raphael is one of the popular kids who invested in the Industrial Illusions project. He used to be an outcast as a child, bullies would beat him, other kids picked on him, and one teacher he had in 5th grade even laughed at a joke one of the bullies made about Raphael. But he just ignored it. He knew someday he would find something he's good at, and he did. While he was walking back to his brother's house from school, he discovered a deck of "Ancient Gear" cards in an alleyway that was a shortcut to his brother's house. Ever since, he would duel with the same deck, and beat the other duelists at his school. He has a custom Ancient Gear Duel Disk.

Appearance: 51f671.png

Deck: Ancient Gear Deck

Trump Card: Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem

Enrolled at Duel Academy Dorm: Ra Yellow

My guess: " Nexus Speed "

Name: Prof. Alfred Jonas aka. Soul Refresher

Background: After spending time in a small town during his travels he stumbled upon a book that's said to contain the secrets about life and death. After reading the book he became intrested in souls and reseruction of the dead. He implemented his idea's and thoughts into his passion, Yu-Gi-Oh, to come up with an amazing strategy that ensured him easy win and an amazing reputation. Through the RFP tactics he created he became not only one of the top players but earned an invitation to teach at the academy.

Appearance: tek tek later =\

Deck: *i'll have it later*

Trump Card: *i'll have it later*

Subject: Removed from Play Tactics

Prof Of (Slifer, Ra, Obelisk): Ra and Obelisk

I'll have a tek tek for both the prof. and my character later =)

Math Class IS finally over!!!

Heres my character!^_^

Name: Vayne Yuno

Background: Vayne, is a transfer student from DA south, now adopting to a new environment he now shows off his exceptional skills in dueling, by the use of his Archfiend Deck. Because of skills he became quiet popular, but tends not to have social life with the others other than dueling.

Appearance: 502370.png

Deck: Archfiend Deck

Deck Info:

This Deck revolves around the Archetype of the Archfiend's.

Like a beatdown based deck this kind of deck use high ATK monsters of lower level to attack.

The deck uses Strategies such as inflicting direct damage with Checkmate and Terrorking Archfiend, and gaining attack power with Infernalqueen Archfiend and Imprisoned Queen Archfiend. Pandemonium has the effect of replacing Archfiend monsters when they are destroyed because when a Archfiend is destroyed, the controller of the Archfiend can select another one of a lower level from the deck and add it to the hand. Pandemonium Watchbear or and Archfiend General can be used within this deck to protect and search Pandemonium.

Mist Archfiend is also a good choice for this deck because of its "negative" effect; at the end of the turn Mist Archfiend is destroyed by its own effect allowing the owner (if Pandemonium is on the field) to add 1 level 4 or lower Archfiend monster to his/her hand.

Falling Down is a basic card of the Archfiend Deck because it clears the field to perform a direct attack and can provide tribute monsters for Summoning high level Archfiends (like Summoned Skull or Archfiend of Gilfer) the problem with this card its that an archfiend card its requiered on your side of the field to work.

Falling Down can be helped with both spell cards Archfiend's Oath and Axe of Despair but still you must pay a cost.

In order to add some speed to the deck, the Pandemonium - Archfiend's Roar "combo" is a useful idea for both protecting your Life Points from a Direct Attack or adding Archfiend Monsters to your hand.

Mist Body can be used to Protect Infernalqueen Archfiend or Vilepawn Archfiend and other cards too.

Most of the Archfiends require you to pay Life Points during your Standby Phase (except for Mist Archfiend, Archfiend General, Archfiend of Gilfer, Lesser Fiend, Lesser Dragon, B. Skull Dragon, Shadow Tamer and the Normal Archfiends like Summoned Skull, Archfiend Soldier, Beast of Talwar and Archfiend Marmot of Nefariousness) without Pandemonium face up on the field, so it is best to get out a Pandemonium as soon as possible before risking your lifepoints. Both Terraforming and Archfiend General can help to search out Pandemonium from your deck. If you don't have Pandemonium or Terraforming in your hand, Battle-Scarred can help to force your opponent to pay Life Points as well.

Trump Card: Imprisoned Queen Archfiend

Enrolled at Duel Academy Dorm: Obelisk

Name:

Kamui Takuma

Male

Background:

He is the son of Saiou Takuma from Yugioh GX (Arcana Force Deck). He was born with a rare disease that made him blind at birth. Although he couldn’t see he exhibited an unusual 6th sense that gave him a “minds eye” that allowed him to be fully aware of his surroundings. He only knew his father and mother briefly and so he was raised in an orphanage where he had to overcome many hardships. What gave him solace were his father’s tarot cards and their duel monster counterpart – The Arcana Force. He showed incredible promise in duel monsters as he had an uncanny ability to wield the Arcana Force monsters to heights that his father was unable to achieve. However, he did not inherit the deck when he was separated from his father.

All that he had when he was separated from his parents was his father’s tarot deck. He took his fascination of the major arcana’s to a new level and it manifested into a new Arcana deck for duel monsters. The decks ability to control the opponent’s move make it seem as if he is able to read their moves and predict what they will do next. After impressive displays of strategies at multiple tournaments he was invited to teach at the Academy. Currently, he is a professor of Obelisk Blue and teaches advanced techniques into reading your opponent and capitalizing on the information obtained.

Appearance:

He bears a resemblance to Saiou Takuma and has the same hair color as his him, however, his haircut is much shorter than Saiou’s. He wears the same style Obelisk Blue uniform that Saiou wears. He always has his eyes closed and carries with him a staff. The top end of the staff is a Duel Disk (it’s merged with the staff). He wears a long belt diagonally and it contains a deck holster, which contains his Arcana Control Deck.

Deck: Arcana Control Deck (Note: I do not mean Arcana Force)

Since you are doing a fan fic I don’t think it’s necessary to post a formal deck list. I will post the threads that contain the cards and anytime you are writing up a duel I think you should have the freedom to choose what cards will be played at the time. However, if you want to post a formal deck list I will. I can also elaborate on the cards and card combos.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-70485.html

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-68659.html

Trump Card: Arcana XX - The Silver Justice of Judgment

Subject: Reading your opponent and capitalizing on the information obtained

Professor of Obelisk Blue

here is my entry. hope its good enough.

name: Baylith Katarn

background: Baylith is a kid who could stand bulies at his school, he always got in their way on purpose to stop them from picking on other kids, but he couldn't stop them all. he had gone to the same school as raphael and protected him and others indirectly from bullies. he got into duel monsters when it became a fad and would often challenge bullies who played in order to stop them. he would often throw the game at the end, just to make sure he didn't get hurt, but with the serious players he never backed down. the reason why was that his little brother ended up dead when a couple of bullies threw a bee's nest on him, and it was found out that he was deathly alergic to bee sting venom. he never wanted that to happen again. after earning a place at duel academy, he stopped having to lose to bullies and instead dueled them with all he had. this made him rise to the obelisk blue dorm quickly, and was considering going pro, his stage name, the puppetmaster, already picked out by the begining pro dueling agent at the school, when a call came, and he was offered a place at the battle igition training facilty. they sent him a stardust dragon card to convince him, saying there was "more where that came from." he hasn't accepted yet, but is leaning to a yes.

he has never dueled rapheal yet, nor does he think that rapheal even knew he was there protecting him and everyone else as much as he could. he wonders if he should tell him who left the acient gear deck there for him, it's orginal form was his dead brother's first deck.

apperance: white, thin body type, about 5'7", sliver white hair not in any style, kept fairly short. wears round glasses for his minor near-sighted-ness. he is cold to people he doesn't know, but once he gets to know someone he becomes quite friendly. he is very much like a shield, always protecting what he feels he must. very serious sense of honor.

runs a Dark magican/ magical marionette deck.

deck total:43 cards

monsters: 20

tribute: 6

DM X 3

DMG

MM X 2

4 star face beaters: 9

breaker

skilled DM X 3

Kycoo X 2

Magical Exemplar X 2

madien of macabre

1-2 star other: 5

apprentice magician X 2

Old vindictive magician

crystal seer

frequency magician

spells and traps: 23

spells:14

Dark magic attack X 3

Dark magic curtain X 2

Magical dimension X 2

scapegoat

pot of avarice

emergency provisions

monster reborn

fighting spirit

rush recklessly

swords of revealing light

traps:9

good goblin housekeeping X 3

magician's circle X 2

TT

Kunai with chain

sak armor

Dark Illusion

extra deck: 1

stardust dragon.

if uchihaclan03 doesn't like the whole I put the deck there connection, then just remove the connection, it isn't needed to keep the backstory still runing smoothly.

Since I agreed to help you, helping is what I shall do

Student

Name: Colin Optima

Background: Colin is a seemingly weak kid who was constantly bullied in his childhood. His only companion was his dueling cards. With them, he would assume the alter-ego of Duos & challenge other people. Due to his sad past, he rarely trust other people.

Appearance: standard Slifer Red uniform, brown hair with a few of them flicking out, messy overall appearance

Deck: Morphtronic

Trump Card: Gadget Hauler

Enrolled at Duel Academy Dorm: Slifer

Worker at DA

Name: Ben Jinda (real identity: Blitz Godric)

Background: He was once the arrogant champion of the Pro leagues before he was defeated by a mysterious challenger who used strange cards. Since then, he quit professional dueling & retreated to Duel Academy as a janitor & hid his past from most of the people there while he secretly learns more of Duel Monsters. Every now & then, he would help out different characters, leading to a question involving his loyalty.

Appearance: sky blue overalls & wears a cloth to cover his face (save the eyes)

Deck: Batteryman

Trump Card: Super Electronic Voltech Dragon

Subject: works as janitor

Prof Of: none

great character werewolf jedi' date=' but i think you might want to lower he's ego down a littlebit^_^

BTW have you seen the video? and why not answer my quiz too^_^

[/quote']

ego? what ego? ;) the loseing on purpose was a "lets not get beat up by him" tatic because he isn't stupid, he knows if he wins, he will get beat up in revenge. I'm not saying he started as a great uber yugi duelist, he got good over time.

but about him, he just has a need to not allow stupid things to kill someone again, its like a vendetta aganist people who needlessly hurt others. remember I described him "like a shield", he throws himself in the way of danger to protect others.

i don't have a clue on your name thing. new space?

Archived