[CC - Productions] Fanfic now needs characters

ChronosCrowler

Hi guys! I guess im going to be trying a new thing! Im going to make a fanfic!

but before I make I will needing characters! I will only need 20 Custom characters from the forum So submit your entries! right! Away!

The Title of my fanfic shall be Yu-Gi-Oh! NS!!!(Here is a little intro about it)

Aftermath

(Watch The Opening Video? Click Below)

---------------------

5 years have past, Kaiba Corp, has upgraded to a newer level by testing out, a new DUEL Battle System called, Battle Ignition, where in this new style of dueling(before the invention of Speed Duel) this combat duel is consist of using Duel Mechs which require Action Cards for them to function. This New Dueling Style is tested in the new KC Corp Space Station Academy Of Duel, Which is Called the Neo-Academy, which is a joint project by Industrial Illusions. This form of dueling is used, because of such mysterious events happening in the world, and in order to control it, this duel mechs is brought to life. But due to the commotion it may build, it is only allowed to be used at Neo-Academy and only known by Advanced Students of Central Duel Academy, where Alexis Rhodes is now a Prof. of NA. BTW Other previous characters might have an appearance here! so standby everyone!

---------------------

(More Info to come!^_^)

------------------------

Submission Form(for students)[need only 20 submissions]

-------------------------

Name:

Background:

Appearance: (May be a Image)

Deck:

Trump Card:

Enrolled at Duel Academy Dorm: (Slifer, Obelisk, Ra)

------------------------

Submission Form (Prof)[need only 5 submissions]

------------------------

Name:

Background:

Appearance: (May be a Image)

Deck:

Trump Card:

Subject:

Prof Of (Slifer, Ra, Obelisk)

--------------------------------

Quiz For The Forumers

-------------------------------

Q: Before I start this fanfic Im going to ask all of you what does NS stand for in Yugioh NS?

1st 3 winners shall win these prizes:

1st - 3 reps - 50 points

2nd - 2 reps

3rd - 10 points

------------------------------

Winners

------------------------------

POST #98

Uchiha CLan - 1st to guess!

POST #102

RavielPriestWyhe - 2nd To guess!

POST #103

Alph - 3rd to guess!

Congratulations To you all!^_^

----------------------------------

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I'll try for student:Name:

Shane McCarson

Soul Card: Junker Dragon

[spoiler=Image or Description]phantom2.JPG

Background History: Nothing is know of him except that he was born on the day that Yubel came. He emits an evil aura and uses a "Junker" and "The Ressurected" Deck. When he was first introduced to duel monsters, he had no need for the small monsters. So when a card contest came out, he was in a hurry. He made his deck out of Junk robots and evil fiends and zombies.

Deck:

Burial of the Ressurected

Junker Academic

Junker Apprentice

Junker Charm

Junker Dragon

Junker Fighter

Junker Giant

Junker Jumper

Junker Knight

x2 Cyber Dragon

Junker Speeder

Junker Survivor

Junker Warrior

Junker's Order

Junker's Plan

Junker's Shield

Junker's Story

Ressurected Multiplyer

The Ressurected Badlands

x1 Monster Reincarnation

The Ressurected Charm

The Ressurected Leap

The Ressurected Powder

The Ressurected Shock

The Ressurected Spirit Lift

The Ressurected Withering

The Ressurected- Arcticanidys

The Ressurected- Dopplegainer

[spoiler= Effect of Dopplegainer]

This card is also treated as Fairy- Type and LIGHT Attribute. If this card is Summoned by the effect of "Vampyr Apprentice" destroy 1 card your opponent controls. When this card is targeted by the effects of a Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls, Special Summon 1 Dark Token (Fiend- type/ Level 1 /ATK 100/DEF 100), or 1 Light Token (Fairy- type/ Level 1/ATK 100/DEF 100) in face- up Defense Position. These tokens cannot be affected by the effect's of Spell and Trap Cards and are targeted by the effect of your opponent's Spell or Trap Card.

The Ressurected- Downer

The Ressurected- Fienderill

The Ressurected- Inetrygizard

The Ressurected- Junker

[spoiler= Junker's Effect]

"Junker Apprentice" + 1 or more non- Tuner monster(s).

When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy all other cards on the field. This card cannot attack on the turn it was Synchro Summoned. When this card attacks an opponent's monster, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls during the Damage Step only. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, you take 800 damage. This card cannot be affected by the effects or Trap Cards.

The Ressurected- Meriman

The Ressurected- Mummisalis

The Ressurected- Valerie

The Ressurected- Vampyr

The Ressurected- Yanagisu

The Ressurected- Yulmeso

Vampyr Apprentice

Enrolled at Academy as: Obilisk

My guess:

Yugioh NS= Yugioh Neo Space.

1. Promoted

2. He going to be in it but(not to be mentioned until fanfic is out)

3. well yeah^_^hehe

4. Duel Mech is a proto type, and will be used in controlling phenomena and combat dueling, which is unlike D-Wheel, that is used in the future for entertainment

Hope this satisfied you Roxas^_^BTW the old fashioned duel will still be in motion since, cards are still cards^_^And BTW the thing you asked in youtube, can also be answered in the intro just scroll up^_^BTW this is the Aftermath of GX before 5d's^_^

Name: Isaru, The Seventh Samurai

Background: A dark person, torn by war, greed and hunger. He was brought up only to kill or be killed. He was saved by an old traveler during one of his missions and swore loyalty to him, after 5 years the old traveler had died but has taught Altair a lot of things but the one thing he shall always remember is the story of a young, skillful Samurai destined to be the one who shall free the land from the greed and power of the wealthy and corrupted. He set on the journey of proving himself to be The One along side with the spirit of Six Legendary Samurai's who were the ones who freed the land a long time ago.

Appearance: http://a.bebo.com/app-image/6896557847/5411656627/PROFILE/i.yaquiz.com/img/q/u/08/04/11/emoboy-1.jpg

Duel Disk on the left arm and he has a small dagger hidden under his long jacket ;D

Deck: A Six Samurai Deck, i can give you a list if you want =)

Trump Card: The Six Samurai - Irou

Enrolled at Duel Academy Dorm: Obelisk

Sorry Altair but your answer was wrong XD(Ow and Cyber Altair I don't need your actual deck list my friend I need the deck list for your character^_^)

And roxas your answer is wrong also btw care to submit your own character? ^_^but your answer is close^_^very close^_^heheheheheit only misses something very special hehehe

Name: Josh Markin

Appearence: he has blue eyes, and short straight brown hair, his skin is white. He wears a slifer red jacket, underneath the jacket he wears a black t-shirt. He wears black jeans and also has a belt which is where he keeps his deck case.

Personality: He has a very lovable personality, he can be a little naive sometimes but most of the time he‘s serious. He loves dueling and looks as his opponents as his equals. He‘s very kind and enjoys most things in his life.

Bio: Josh grew up in a rich neighbourhood, his parents were one of the richest people in the world. Back when he was a child his parents made him practise the piano and tried to make him as sophisticated as they could. But duel monsters had caught his attention, but his parents wouldn‘t let him play the game because they thought it was only for the commoners and they forbad him to ever play duel monsters.

But one day he brought home a booster pack, that a kid from school had given him, those were his first cards. But when his parents found out they took the cards and burned them. He didn‘t see anything related to duel monsters for a few years. But when he was watching the tv there was a commercial from Industrial Illusions about a card making competion. Josh decided to enter without letting his parents know, he made a set of cards called The Landforms. A few days after having sent them he received mail from Industrial Illusions that he had won the competion and in the envelope was a deck with all of his created cards.

Then he enrolled at duel academy and is a first year student there

Deck:

Monsters 21

Landform Assassin - Ater* x2

Landform Crusader - Arcadia* x3

Landform Enchantress - Talia* x2

Landform Fighter - Flamma* x2

Landform Knight - Terra* x3

Landform Sorceress - Aqua* x3

Landform Spirit - Ventus* x3

Landform Wanderer - Lumen* x2

Landform Warrior - Electro* x1