[CC - Productions] Fanfic now needs characters

ChronosCrowler

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay i decided to make a mystery character related to my other character, hope you like him CC

Name: Xon Trion

Background: A mysterious spirit who is said to possess students and use their bodies to force other duelists into shadow duels to increase his power. Was born of the darkness in Josh Markin's soul after he lost his first duel at the academy

Appearance: A black apparition, with red eyes, people possessed by him can be reconized by the black mark he leaves on their wrists

Deck: Various, depends on who he's possessing, but his signature card is Deity of Death - Yum Cimil

Trump Card: Deity of Death - Yum Cimil

Enrolled at Duel Academy Dorm: (Slifer, Obelisk, Ra) Various

here's Yum Cimil

80335hv3.jpg

he's going to draw them in some way? sweet!

I can't wait to see them, and just to ask, do you want more details on ether of mine before you start? I can't draw people well and I don't have any sort of gaia online sprite to give,( mostly because I don't go on gaia, it never works for me. something about my IP adress being the same/ to simlar to the server's, my computer gets mistaken for a host server. and I don't have the right to change the IP.)

but I can give more description if you need it.

ok my oc will be in it:

Name: kana abiak

(guess what "abiak" meens the other way around ^_^)

Background: a duelist that was a guess duelist in the

battle city when he was only 7 he is the world youngest duelist to enter and win at least once. he is rumored to be related to seto kaiba as a long lost brother seperated at birth and had lost a eye when attacked by a unknown duel spirit meening the loss of his right eye but the attacker left a yubel deck thats glows dark purple in the dark. he is a lone wolf haveing no friends and has a bad temper.

Appearance:

kanakaibapj5.th.jpg

Deck: yubel darkness deck (same as yubel deck in gx with some new supports and E-hero neos copy)

Trump Card: Yubel - Chaos Draw (Link) and the yubel cards but kana yubel has diffrent artwork: 73765hc6.jpg

Enrolled at Duel Academy Dorm: Obelisk blue but some sudents say he is in a secret spirit dorm.

and for your quiz about the name is it Yu-gi-oh! Nexus Space

Thnx guys for the characters^_^BTW I only need to make finishing touches for the male uniform and it's done^_^hehehe!Hope my boss doesn't see me using photoshop while i finish off this new script for our voice over hehe!^_^

But first of all since No one still gets the answer for my quiz Ill give this only hint! for all of you^_^

My Hint is for the letter N not the S but N!

N - Stands for "Neo"

There are answers very close to the real answer^_^check out others answers and who knows you might get it right^_^[And oh! You might wanna check the video again i think you might get the correct answer by getting idea from the video^_^

(Until I get 3 correct answers Ill announce the 3 Winners^_^)

Good luck To you all!^_^

BTW KAO BACKUP I Saw your post in youtube and yes I liked your character^_^having a Eye patch thingy for his Eye Injury^_^And what promo pack are you planning to make? can i see it^_^ BTW thanks for the rate^_^

Hello I have a character

Dave Altiero

Background:Dave is quiet and calm only speaking when necessary most of the girls love him not much is known about his past except he is an amazing duelist.

Apperance:Tall with long orange hair.

Deck:

Monsters

3 Cyber Dragon

3 X-Head Canon

3 Y-Dragon Head

3 Z-Metal Tank

3 V-Tiger Jet

3 W-Wing Catapult

2 Fulsier Dual Mode Dragon

Spells

2 Polymerization