[CC - Productions] Fanfic now needs characters

ChronosCrowler

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:Dr Leonardo van Bloor

Background:aetherkenetic. comes from very rich family. can make card come real.

Appearance: a tall man, muscular build, normal hair, expensive suit

Deck:DAD, JD, world lock/arcana

Trump Card:DAD

Subject: proleague training

Prof Of Obelisk

change anything you want but i think its good

link for aether: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_(classical_element)

NOTE: i invented the term aetherkenesis

Entry

Name; Gabriel Trueman

Age; 17

Gender; Male

Background; Gabriel was born as an only child, making him feel lonely during his childhood. His dream has always been to duel with the best duelists in the world. He is very optimistic and seems to ignore any flaws anyone may have. He considers most people his friends.

His dueling skills are impressive and tends to make moves others may consider reckless. While he is dueling, his personality starts changing depending on the game state.(from optimistic to Dark zane style)

He runs a counter fairy deck(Ill put some cards made by me that he uses later)

He is tall, blonde, light blue eyes, white undershirt

He is in Obelisk Blue

hope you like him

Name: Lynn Heese

Background: Lynn is a dueling prodigy, a genius in the art of deck constructing and dueling for many years.

This last deck of hers is a new one though, focusing on the swarm power of the Zombies combined with the reusability of Imperial Iron wall.

Appearance: b2c261.png

Deck: Imperial Synchro (Feel free to make up the decklist: I give you free hands.)

Trump Card: Plaguespreader Zombie

Enrolled at Duel Academy Dorm: Obelisk

and you said my offering had a bit much on the ego.:)

I hope we get more than the generic decks, I think we should have something else besides DAD, zombie, and GB in a story, or it will be, "ok who's dueling now? him? no him, wait her?!, no thats not right, who are these people!"

just poking fun, I mean no harm, but now that they are taken (I think.), no one else should be allowed to use them in order to make each person's deck different.

p.s. : i hope we get enough people.

Name: Rose Turbo

Backround: Rose never said a word ever since her parents died. She lived in a foster home in Jersey City, but on her 11th birthday, she searched on the internet for her long lost brother her parents told Rose about before they died. A year later, she finally found her brother. He lived in a mansion in Newark. Rose's brother told her about the argument he had with his parents that made him run away. He let Rose live with him instead of people Rose isn't related to. Rose received a Spellcaster Deck for her birthday. Once she got her deck, Rose decided to go to Neo - Academy with the money she got from her parents' will.

Appearance: 9e0091.png

Deck: Dark Magician Deck

Trump Card: Dark Magician Girl

Enrolled at Duel Academy Dorm: Obelisk Blue

Name: Rose Turbo

Backround: Rose never said a word ever since her parents died. She lived in a foster home in Jersey City' date=' but on her 11th birthday, she searched on the internet for her long lost brother her parents told Rose about before they died. A year later, she finally found her brother. He lived in a mansion in Newark. Rose's brother told her about the arguement he had with his parents that made him run away. He let Rose live with him instead of people Rose isn't related to. Rose received a Spellcaster Deck for her birthday. Once she got her deck, Rose decided to go to Neo - Academy with the money she got from her parents' will.

Appearance: 0caf16.png

Trump Card: Dark Magician Girl

Enrolled at Duel Academy Dorm: Slifer Red

looks like i have a DM rival. lol.

and someone who screams to my guy "she needs help." if he ever sees her.

Name: Lance Turbo

Background: He is the long lost brother of Rose Turbo. He ran away after an argument with his parents. A few years later, a girl knocked in the front door of his mansion. The girl was actually his little sister, Rose. He didn't know he had a little sister. But he still let her live with him. He found out his parents died when he asked Rose where her parents were. During Rose's birthday party, someone from Neo - Academy called and asked Lance if he would teach the Ra Yellow students. He said yes.

Appearance: 91fb1.png

Trump Card: Magician of Black Chaos

Subject: Duel Strategies

Prof Of Ra Yellow

Background: He is the long lost brother of Rose Turbo. He ran away after an argument with his parents. A few years later' date=' a girl knocked in the front door of his mansion. The girl was actually his little sister, Rose. He didn't know he had a little sister. But he still let her live with him. He found out his parents died when he asked Rose where her parents were. During Rose's birthday party, someone from Neo - Academy called and asked Lance if he would teach the Ra Yellow students. He said yes, but only if Rose could become a student there.

Prof Of Ra Yellow

I'm guessing you like DM as much I do, I do have to say though, in terms of the decks, I'm the mod offshoot. and I think your intent was head of Ra yellow, right?

Background: He is the long lost brother of Rose Turbo. He ran away after an argument with his parents. A few years later' date=' a girl knocked in the front door of his mansion. The girl was actually his little sister, Rose. He didn't know he had a little sister. But he still let her live with him. He found out his parents died when he asked Rose where her parents were. During Rose's birthday party, someone from Neo - Academy called and asked Lance if he would teach the Ra Yellow students. He said yes, but only if Rose could become a student there.

Prof Of Ra Yellow

I'm guessing you like DM as much I do, I do have to say though, in terms of the decks, I'm the mod offshoot. and I think your intent was head of Ra yellow, right?

I'm just making random people so the Fan Fic can start, and I'm not really a fan of DM, but they are cool.

Hullow I'm new here and i discovered this cool idea (OoO) so I guess I can make my character profile (sorry if I can't)

Name: Sebastian Niwa

Background History: Sebastian was Born in japan, being the only child of the Niwa Family, the family in charge of "Niwas Emporium"(A corporation leader in technology in England) and too a family of natural champions in the duel mosnters, wehn Niwa was 5 he starts playing duel mosnters, playing it with certain easyness(sorry I don't remeber that word), by 6 years of trainig he compete in the National British Duel Mosnter Tournamnet, pratocinated by Maximillion Pegasus, the results was that Niwa be the 1st place, efter the closing ceremony Pegasus send a message to Niwa said him that he wants to see Niwa in private to talk about his carrer as Duelist, that day Pegasus said to niwa that inside of him he have enough enrgy to take charge of one special deck..."The blood of the war of the roses", that deck contains inside souls that participate in that war, testing Niwa hability Pegasus said to Niwa that have a duel against one of his minions , again the result was positive and since that day Niwa became a powerful duelist with an incredible deck...3 years past since that day and another tournament this time patrocinated by Seto Kaiba, in that tournamnet the great finalist will have a duel against Seto, Niwa do his best and reached the finasl, that duel betwen Seto ends in a draw...years has past and Niwa has 15, geting gradueted from the highschool as a prodigy at the 2 years he enter, he started his career now as a duelist, by degrading his age he go and make the exam to enter to the duel academy...the rest of his life will soonly appear...

Appearance: http://fc98.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/256/c/9/kevin_by_enciel.jpg

Deck: Emperor of Nothingnes

Trump Card: Crystal Castle

Academy Dorm: Ra Yellow (Sentimental Razons)

by the moment i need to find a way to put the cards that I custome so amny time ago...but by the moent If a change to my character needs to be done, CC-Productions can only do it....

Name: Bryan Crimson

Background: Bryan is a guitarist from Manhattan. He used to be friends with Rose Turbo and Raphael Goldwin, but they all went to Neo - Academy. So Bryan decided to join them. He has a custom Red Eyes Darkness Dragon Duel Disk that he made. He owns a red Saleen S7 that has a Red Eyes Darkness Dragon design.

Appearance: a11687.png

Deck: Dragon Deck

Trump Card: Red Eyes Darkness Dragon

Enrolled at Duel Academy Dorm: Obelisk Blue

idea for professor!

prof. Ebbitt geoclot. age: 43 height 6'2", an older looking white man.

an akward man, he teaches the unusual situations class. he always seems to be "off his rocker", often constructing the weridest of ways to get into his classroom. it is always something different every day. he says " theres a pattern to the door, all you have to do is compare it to the day of the week.". but no student has really figured out what he means. one of the most memorible was when he made a wall out of the desks and the students had to figure out how to remove them without it caving in. memorible because it caused one student to resort to a power tool from the janitor to get through the wall. he was given an A for the class.

Most people don't know his past, but he used to be one of the best personal duelest trainers ever, but you dont get famous for that, apperently. he decided to work here as the slifer red dorm head because " there is always food in the fridge." he has a habit of "reading from invisible books".

he runs an unsual deck that combines gemini's with mill effects.

signiture cards in his deck, which almost always changing except for these, are:

needle worm

grasschoper

book of moon

fairy m. crush

necro face

and robin gobblin

everything else seems to change on a whim.

(inspired by the seventh tower books, and the uncle of the main protagnist, Ebitt.)

Ok, I am going to create another character for student

Name: Jack Manos

Appearance: 3f3457.png

Background:

As a young boy, Jack was physically disabled. When one day the doctors took him to see what was wrong, he had to be rebuit in a cyborg. Now wearing a robot mask, he decides to try to convince everyone hes not a freak and is trying to save them from Shane McCarson's evil doings. His duel disk resembles a huge blade of amethyst rock.

Deck: Jack uses a special Psychic Deck, and his trump card is Mind Master. {You can make his deck).

Trump Card: Mind Master

Enrolled as an: Obelisk.

Also, this is my other characters real appearance:

e77121.png

By the way, I changed my old characters name to Shane McCarson so please change it.

Archived