The Code Geass Topic - [Spoiler Alert]

CrabHelmet

Actually, this is probably the worst ending to an anime I've ever seen. I started doubting the plan when he took the united federation of nations hostage, but his death and subsequent revival of Zero in the form of Suzaku was stupid and an insult to his aim to make the world a happy place for Nunnally to live in. He was selfish and his plan was so heavily flawed I don't know where to begin. Peace as a result of an entire world hating him? A false paradox with unforeseeable consequences.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Actually' date=' this is probably the worst ending to an anime I've ever seen. I started doubting the plan when he took the united federation of nations hostage, but his death and subsequent revival of Zero in the form of Suzaku was stupid and an insult to his aim to make the world a happy place for Nunnally to live in. He was selfish and his plan was so heavily flawed I don't know where to begin. Peace as a result of an entire world hating him? A false paradox with unforeseeable consequences.

[/quote']

Actually, the plan was pretty good. Imagine that the world is entirely being ruled by a total tyrant. Absolutly everyone is miserable, and it's all because of him, or at least that's what you precieve. Then imagine that that man was killed. Just think about how you would feel, knowing that the man who caused you all that suffering was gone forever. You would feel happy and hopeful and, perhaps, even peaceful?

Guest Chaos Pudding

C.C. as the ability to talk to people in the world of C. So when someone dies they can be talked to with someone with the code. Example: You now Lelouches mother and how C.C. talked to her and anyone connect to Geass.

Lulu's mom was a special case. She wasn't entirely dead, as her consciousness was still alive.

Actually' date=' this is probably the worst ending to an anime I've ever seen. I started doubting the plan when he took the united federation of nations hostage, but his death and subsequent revival of Zero in the form of Suzaku was stupid and an insult to his aim to make the world a happy place for Nunnally to live in. He was selfish and his plan was so heavily flawed I don't know where to begin. Peace as a result of an entire world hating him? A false paradox with unforeseeable consequences.

[/quote']

Actually, the plan was pretty good. Imagine that the world is entirely being ruled by a total tyrant. Absolutly everyone is miserable, and it's all because of him, or at least that's what you precieve. Then imagine that that man was killed. Just think about how you would feel, knowing that the man who caused you all that suffering was gone forever. You would feel happy and hopeful and, perhaps, even peaceful?

Not really. Then again, I've never been to big a fan of the vigilante methods that many of these kinds of stories seem to portray and justify. I also doubt that everyone in the world hated him either, regardless of how they showed it in the series.

[/quote']

Not really. Then again, I've never been to big a fan of the vigilante methods that many of these kinds of stories seem to portray and justify. I also doubt that everyone in the world hated him either, regardless of how they showed it in the series.

Well, it didn't have to be everyone in the whole world, just pretty much a majority. Also, it's their story, so let them decide how things work.

I also believe that Lelouch is still living. Perhaps his "death" was to give everyone the illusion of peace while he actually go in hiding with CC.

We explicitly see Suzaku as Zero spearing Lelouch. However' date=' what do you think happened, if Lelouch is still alive now?[/b']

http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Death_of_Lelouch.JPG

Due to the nature of this finale, I am certain that there may be a Season 3.

Perhaps it will be about the truth of Zero Requiem being revealed to the public & worldwide chaos soon followed.

What kind of chaos?

Then, Lelouch returns with his signature move.

"Lelouch vi Britannia commands you to die!"

I loled. Just barely, though.

(Note: I don't watch the show, but I know of it, and I like it.)

Archived