Report a Rip:: [COURT]

People put time & effort in what they make. Maybe you don't feel that because you haven't really tried to focus on 1 page & one object for 10+ hours or maybe more.

First offense? Fine do it Rose, change the dates of Solcloud to 6 months & Qube to 6 months. I don't see why we should make it 6 months. Should be a year for both >_> but since you want to keep posting & ruin my time I'll just shut you up & do something not useful this time.

Happy now? Ruined my happy day? =) I wouldn't have done this if I wasn't in a good mood.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank god' date=' someone qualified is taking over... [b']Omni clearly isn't qualified as he just pretty much spammed the f*** out of this thread.[/b]

Lol you n00b.

He wants to get banned, you idiot, that's why he spammed and I really dont like to call backing up your statements as spam but whatever I'm not a mod.

Also you're so funny Nami, you will never beat my record of bans. ;D

Name of accused: Hanshumon

Type of accusation (signature, LP, etc.): Animated signatures

Ripped piece (screenshot): http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-115060.html (first 3 sigs)

Ripped from (original artist): Unknown

Original piece (screenshot): Unknown

Other Information: This is a maybe. Those 3 signatures don't have his name, and I'm sure I've seen them before. Also, they are not in his Deviantart account...

EDIT: Not a Rip

Thank god' date=' someone qualified is taking over... Omni clearly isn't qualified as he just pretty much spammed the f*** out of this thread.

[/quote']

Oh by the way. This is you 0 & this is me 10. So yes I'm qualified. nub.

Thanks Rose =].

Thank god' date=' someone qualified is taking over... Omni clearly isn't qualified as he just pretty much spammed the f*** out of this thread.

[/quote']

Thanks Rose =].

And so you're better than me. Oh guess what? I DON'T CARE

[/quote']

Thanks Rose =].

Being good at GFX doesn't make you qualified for the job. Therefore, your comment is irrelevant and makes you seem extremely arrogant.

[/quote']

Thanks Rose =].

Being good at GFX doesn't make you qualified for the job. Therefore, your comment is irrelevant and makes you seem extremely arrogant.

I wasn't talking about graphics.

I was talking about it in general =/

Also JG stop being jealous.

[/quote']

Thanks Rose =].

I lol'ed. I'm 10 times better than you at everything but GFX. And I'm not jealous, you are jealous of me pwning your ass.

[/quote']

Thanks Rose =].

I lol'ed. I'm 10 times better than you at everything but GFX. And I'm not jealous, you are jealous of me pwning your ass.

Sure you are. :]

You are jealous because you we're wanting to set ban dates.

It was kind of obvious.

[/quote']

Thanks Rose =].

It was kind of obvious.

Listen, I don't give sh*t about setting the ban dates, and 1 more thing, I'm 10 (if not more) times better than you at card making, discussing, and much other stuff. The only thing your better than me at is GFX, and at least I'm admitting that instaed of trying to deny it, like certain other people.

[/quote']

Thanks Rose =].

It was kind of obvious.

Listen, I don't give sh*t about setting the ban dates, and 1 more thing, I'm 10 (if not more) times better than you at card making, discussing, and much other stuff. The only thing your better than me at is GFX, and at least I'm admitting that instaed of trying to deny it, like certain other people.

Just because I don't post much in general, doesn't mean I don't know how to discuss. I also just come on the internet when I'm bored. So expect my grammar & discussion to fail because I'm bored & because I'm not from an English country. So somethings I might try to make clear doesn't come out as good as I wanted. =/

JG' date=' back off and take it to PM. Both of you are acting arrogant and egocentric at the moment, when you're both normally cool. Keep it out of the thread.

[/quote']

Lolarrogantandegocentric. Yeah, maybe. BTW, he started. And he made the last post. So why are you telling me to back off?

JG' date=' back off and take it to PM. Both of you are acting arrogant and egocentric at the moment, when you're both normally cool. Keep it out of the thread.

[/quote']

Lolarrogantandegocentric. Yeah, maybe. BTW, he started. And he made the last post. So why are you telling me to back off?

Admitting to your mistakes is a start; now I want to see the action taken against them.

I'm telling you to back off because you attacked him for no reason... uncalled for and there is no need to continue it.

[/quote']

That was my initial post. I was just telling the truth.

EDIT: You did too. And so did I. But he did twice.

[/quote']

That was my initial post. I was just telling the truth.

EDIT: You did too. And so did I. But he did twice.

There was no need to continue it after that post.

Also, I didn't attack him. I argued and debated with him about this thread and his abilities & harshness. You attacked him personally. I'm not saying he was any better- he attacked you personally too. I expected you not to feed him and not bite back, though.

Archived