Put your Poké Dollars where your mouth is!

Jericho

Which would you buy first?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which would you buy first?

• Remake of Pokémon Gold/Silver
    • Pokémon Platinum

Remake of gold and silver' date=' I'd die to get one, but is it really tru? Are they remaking it?

[/quote']

Well Nintendo does own the copyrights to the names DuskGold and DawnSilver. Not only does the fact that they copyrighted names with Gold and Silver in them add to the speculation, but the fact that the Dusk Stone and Dawn Stone just came out in Diamon, Pearl, and Platinum. Also, the Dusk stone only (so far) works on Pokemon from Johto.

Platinum, because a remake of Gold/Silver will not yeild anything. They cannot make new Pokemon. They cannot import Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin and other legends into the remake. It is basically an old game with better graphics. I would get Platinum, because of its compatibility with the GBA games, with D/P, and most importantly, the most legendaries in any PKMN game.

platinum. never heard of it so it must be fun

You been locked in a closest for the last year?

Hard to choose, because Giratina's origin form and Torn World look awesome. GS remake if they decide to sort the gym levels out for the second part because you get to the E4 max Lv 50, then the gym after is 36-50 something.....and its depressing.

Still' date=' Platinum is basically D/P

[/quote']

NEITHER!

I HAVE DIAMOND AND I DON'T NEED A DIMAOND REMAKE (PLATINUM)

Platinum, while being a remake, take what Diamond and Pearl did and improves it.

For starts you can refight Gym leaders and their pokemon are all around level 60 (they also have 5 pokemon) Speaking of their pokemon they also get new ones. Elite 4 also gets new pokemon and after you beat them their levels all go up. Your Rival is also no longer a joke. He gets his starter up to level 85 (the highest of any pokemon you fight, in any pokemon game).

Side from this more pokemon are their and they also changed the gym order. 5 is now 3 and 3 and 4 moved up one. The Battle Frontier is also back as are more move tutors. Pokemon can also learn some more moves.

Their are a few more things, but this is most of it.

Those extra features make it more worthwhile, their E4 redo is probably about the same level if not slightly higher than LG/FR's E4 after you deal with the Islands. (Nearly time for my LG team to pick them off while trying to make a Feebas happy)

Its nice to get a high level trainer after GS's Red at Lv 81. (His team again: Kanto Starters + Snorlax, Espeon and Pikachu), gives you something to do. Love that Flint actually has a fire team unlike his mess of a fire team on DP, I mean 2 fire types?! (then again that's all he could have.) Swaying me towards Platinium now guys.

Archived