Crow, the awesome escaped con. MOVE TO ANIME, MODS! I AM SOOOO SORRY!

' pid='1291527' dateline='1225265851']

[spoiler=Spoilers for season finale]

Crow will tag duel with Yusei at the last episode. It seems like they've known each other for a while' date=' tbh.

[/quote']

yeah I know...they mentioned this for quite a while already.so no big spoiler here

' pid='1291527' dateline='1225265851']

[spoiler=Spoilers for season finale]

Crow will tag duel with Yusei at the last episode. It seems like they've known each other for a while' date=' tbh.

[/quote']

yeah I know...they mentioned this for quite a while already.so no big spoiler here

Just in case.

Janime.

but it's currently down & out and that pisses me off...

I agree' date=' seeing as how I wanted to research the one trap that crow used in ep31 that let them destroy their opponents in the tag team duel.

[/quote']

I think that last trap grants a monster trampling effect in exchange for cutting away 500 Attack points

Nitro warrior lost 500 attack' date=' got piercing, yet the last effect of an opponent receiving another 2000... is it a "I destroy your monster, my monster again inflicts damage to you" effect?

[/quote']

wait!

Yusei actually used Turbo Warrior for once this time.

Right now I'm betting that he works for the Dark Signers as an agent' date=' but he'll probably change sides once losing against Yusei.

[/quote']

Well said, but I was thinking he was like Aster not really a Rival but starts off like a Foe

You both are wrong!

Crow is well. . . a Robin Hood to children who don't have much. So, he's already a good guy!

You beat me to saying that!

Haha! I win again. Now then. . . Crows a good guy. . . End of "Which Side is He On" discussion. Lets move on to greater things.

Archived