What would you be the god of?

bury the year

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God of Gods.

First the I-punched-my-lifelong-best-friend-in-the-face-over-a-trivial-matter gag' date=' and now this.

For trying to overthrow my reign as God of Gods, you are demoted to God of the Betterment of People Who Think That Ash Ketchum Is Actually Jesus.

[/quote']

I'm the god of god of gods.

Plus I already do that for cash.

God of Gods.

First the I-punched-my-lifelong-best-friend-in-the-face-over-a-trivial-matter gag' date=' and now this.

For trying to overthrow my reign as God of Gods, you are demoted to God of the Betterment of People Who Think That Ash Ketchum Is Actually Jesus.

[/quote']

And yet you're still a God, so I'm still the God above you.

Now go back to helping Brock lead today's prayers.

You're like Team Rocket. All you do is lose cash.

God of Gods.

[/quote']

And yet you're still a God, so I'm still the God above you.

Now go back to helping Brock lead today's prayers.

You're like Team Rocket. All you do is lose cash.

But...well...I...

GOD DAMMIT!

Your win meter is too high. I simply cannot compete.

You win.

f-ckin christ

god(dess) of Duel monster spirits I watch over peoples duel spirits and make sure the duel spirits Like the person they are with it sounds strange but like the ojamas with chazz

He misstreats them but they like it my personal spirits are dark magician girl ,Maiden of Macabre, Jinzo, and yubel duel monster spirits are like people there are many and they are all different like my yubel is different from jadens duel spirits are the yugioh cards that are your favorite and they do not have to be strong they are the one(s) that in your dreams will do any thing for you and there is no limit to the amount of duel spirits some one has if you remember at one time chazz had many like a whole deck of them but that is very rare

Archived