Brushfire

I only support it because my pic is a little to hard to see for some people (it's Al Gore breating fire/ having heartburn).

Well' date=' then that's good. Support of any kind is nice. =']

OOC: If we get this, I'm gunna try and get the max Reputation that you're allowed to give back to 6, and then maybe some skins. =D

Petitions ftw.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep good point sorry

i think the avi should be 120

Yeah... or... *thinks of another suggestion*.

On another forum I go to the size is 100x100, and then they have a VIP member thing...

Now I'm going off-topic, that can be another thing that I suggest.

Avatars 120x120 is something I've always liked, though Icy has always like 150x150.

Anyway, I'm not too bothered as long as we get it increased to at least 100x100.

I couldnt give a dam' date=' yay lets get worked up and waste our time over a few pixels. Love you Pyro x

[/quote']

yay, I like the fact how mods decided to go for the YCM SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!111!!!!11111!1 attitude.

If you don't care then why the f--- are you here in the first place?

Just because i dont care doesnt mean that i cant enjoy the site. I just dont take it seriously. Otherwise you just get too stressed like J-Max

I couldnt give a dam' date=' yay lets get worked up and waste our time over a few pixels. Love you Pyro x

[/quote']

yay, I like the fact how mods decided to go for the YCM SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!111!!!!11111!1 attitude.

Just because i dont care doesnt mean that i cant enjoy the site. I just dont take it seriously. Otherwise you just get too stressed like J-Max

That is a fair point.

However, being a Moderator you should care a lot more about the site then your demeanor states.

[/quote']

That is a fair point.

However, being a Moderator you should care a lot more about the site then your demeanor states.

that is mostly true.

[/quote']

Maybe the phrase "i dont care" isnt strictly true, i do care that y section remains clean but i dont take the forum really seriously enough to care about the size of some silly pictures

That is a fair point.

[/quote']

J-Max is "Special" and does not apply as a valid point for an argument. Now don't tell me that your picture of Hayley Williams is silly or that you wouldn't like it to be bigger ;D

[/quote']

J-Max is "Special" and does not apply as a valid point for an argument. Now don't tell me that your picture of Hayley Williams is silly or that you wouldn't like it to be bigger ;D

No i couldnt care less

I don't get it? What is the big deal for about 20 more pixels wide and long? If your avatar does not fit, get a new one? I do not see why 50+ people support this, when they could have just gotten a different avi, or just resized it using TinyPic. I do NOT support.

New Rule for this thread:

If you don't support' date=' stay away from the thread. You're not helping the petition grow and neither are you offering your support or suggestions.[/b']

Actually, my post WAS offering a suggestion. I guess you overlooked it.

Nearly all forums use 100x100 avatar sizes, you may want to use the same avatar on every forum you go to.

If you shink your avatar, it lowers quality and makes it more difficult to see, as previously stated. Do not bring up reasons that have already been destroyed.

Changing your avatar because YOU disagree? I don't think so.

Give up kid, you're one person, and 56 other people have agreeed with me so far.

EDIT: Thanks for the support.

Give up kid' date=' you're one person, and 56 other people have agreeed with me so far.

[/quote']

Kind of unfair seeing as youve told everyone who doesnt support not to post here. Thus we could say everyone who hasnt posted here disagrees with you

That could be said; either that or they haven't seen the thread yet.

Forget the rule as a negative side is needed.

If you do not support it, please post valid reasoning to why.

Archived