Brushfire

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I support!

Enough said

Thanks.

You just got to have something to complain about' date=' don't yeh?

Mehh, support.

[/quote']

I thought my complaining had ceased... this is merely an idea to help improve YCM.

Anyway, thanks for the support. =D Appreciated, especially since we seem to dislike each other.

I support!

Enough said

Thanks.

Mehh, support.

[/quote']

I thought my complaining had ceased... this is merely an idea to help improve YCM.

Anyway, thanks for the support. =D Appreciated, especially since we seem to dislike each other.

Even the greatest of enemies agree on things.

Besides It's not necessarily the dimensions I want increased, but the size of the File, I cant use any of my animations :cry:

I support!

Enough said

Thanks.

Mehh, support.

[/quote']

Even the greatest of enemies agree on things.

Besides It's not necessarily the dimensions I want increased, but the size of the File, I cant use any of my animations :cry:

Use the URL instead because the avvi i used before the one i have now was a slideshow with 40+ pics.

=/

Damn' date=' that's gotta suck.

Can't you upload it to Photobucket then use your avatar by link?

[/quote']

lol I never even thought to use the link, i've only ever uploaded it from my computer, and I never thought of using Photobucket for my animations, becuase the last few times I tried, the file size of my animations were so large that they would go from normal size (for example 100 X 100) to 10X10 >.<

Archived